Behind my back

Ray POV:

The song finished and he had to go, I caught the bus into town and went to Starbucks. I told the boss what was happening and he was fine with it, but I would have to make up for it tomorrow. I served quite a few people and made twice as many food/drinks for everything and everyone.

After my shift was over I walk back to my place. And find Isabella cooking, I looked at the time and saw I had quite a bit of time before leaving so I could make some small talk.

"Hey Bella, whatcha doing?"

"Nothing, just cooking, but can I ask you something?"

"Sure?"

"Do you still take an intrest in cars, or more specifically, car engines"

"Yeah..? Why..?"

"Excellent! Tomorrow I have told your boss that you can't work because of family reasons."

"Really? Whats up?"

"Nothing, a friend of mine at work has a husband and it's his birthday next weekend, and her son promised her he would fix up his car that has been broken for years"

"Whats that got to do with me exactly?"

"Well, she knew he knew nothing about cars or anything so it wouldn't be done. Then I suggested you, so tomorrow after school, you'll go over there and help him"

"..what!?"

"Was I not supposed to?"

"No! You need to ask me these things first! I hate it when people go behind my back!"

I stormed off to my room. For two reasons really, I needed to get dressed. And I was really mad at her. I hate it when people go behind my back and do stuff for me. Sometimes I'm okay with it because they have mentioned it before or they have sounded sarcastic when saying they would. But it still buggers me about it.

I got changed into a black button up top black pants and a red tie.

(That's what they are both wearing)

I walked down stairs while doing my tie up. Bella turned around and saw me doing my tie, her eyes lit up.

"Are you going on a date!?"

"What? No! There's a school dance or something my friends signed me up for"

"Oh! Male friends?"

"Mix, but yes, and I'm going soon"

"Of course"

"By the way, where is the place I'm doing the car at or whatever?"

"Oh! It's ## ######### St"

"Wait, what!?"

"Whats wrong?"

"That's where Norman lives!"

"The Norman, your first kiss Norman?"