Horse Riding... Properly

Ray POV:

Norman got out into the field with Kirā- wait sorry Spirit. And he was really good. He kicked Norman off once when he started galloping after that he was sprinting around the yard. Me sitting behind him in case something went wrong.

"Alright, you ready to ride on your own?"

Norman breathed in deeply and out.

"Yeah, let's try this.."

Author POV:

Ray walked over to Ash who still Peyton. He jumped on her and and walked up next to Norman how started walking. Ash walked next to Ray. And Don infront of them. But more infront of Ash then Ray and Norman.

The four of them pick up the pace till they are sprint. Norman had to turn his first time while sprinting.

"I can't do it!! I can't do it!!!"

"Norman!! Look at me!"

Norman turned his head in scared matter at Ray.

"You, can, do it! Pull one side. Which ever is closer to the inner meadow. To turn!!"

"Fine!"

Norman turned while sprinting for his first time on Spirit. He opened his eyes.

"Boys!! Ash!! Dinner!!"

They heard May call out. Don and Ash turned off but Ray stayed with Norman to show him how to stop

"Pull back then to the side!"

Ray showed him as he said so and Norman did it successfully.

"I did it!!"

"Hell yeah you did!!"

"That's wasn't as scary as it seemed"

"Yep, but let's go now, aunt Mays cooking is the best!!!"

The two arrived at the stables as Ray said that.

"Not as good as when you help out, so quick! I'll go put Peyton away!!"

Ash said trying to shoo him toward the house.

"Really?"

"Yes dumbass, now go!!"

Ray gave her the rope and ran up toward the house. Norman, Don, and Ash would put away the horses while Ray helped cooking the rest of dinner.

After that he quickly went upstairs to have a shower. He was well... Covered in mud. And the cut on his cheek somehow did get infected. So he had to treat that aswell. He put a large bandaid on it and walked out to his room. He then popped some long baggy pants on and a white singlet top. He walked down stairs and saw Ash and Don racing to the house. He walked over to Isabella who was having trouble trying to turn around on the carpet. Ray helped as Don and Ash sat down at the table. May turned around looking at them with her certain look.

"Go wash your hands. And if your muddy take a shower- oh Norman! You are so muddy!! Did you roll around in the mud!?"

"Eh, something like that"

He smiled awrkwardly.

"Honey, go take a shower please. And get dressed into some comfortable clothes"

"Alright"

Norman walked upstairs. Finding the shower he took one. He wrapped a towel around and crossed the hallway to the bedroom. He got changed but before he could take his too off he heard the door open. And close.

"Yo."

Norman calmed down as he realised it was Ray. Ray walked up to him snaking his arms around the smaller boys waist. Norman turned around and gave Ray a peck on the lips. Ray only pulled him in closer. Norman smirked and leaned in for another kiss but stopped, then be whispered.

"Why should I"

Ray whispered back

"Because, we love each other"

Norman closed the space between them. Dropping his shirt he snakes his arms up Ray's chest and around his neck. Ray pushed Norman up against a nearby wall, gently so it didn't make a sound. Ray's hands scaled Norman's smaller figure once again. They parted for air and Ray kissed his cheek. Then chin and jawline, finally to his neck. Ray knew where his sweet spot was so he covered Norman's mouth and licked his sweet spot. The sensation made Norman get chills down his spine. Ray began to suck very lightly and bit it gently once. His lips then lightly graze Norman's neck before pulling away. Norman bent down and picked up his top putting it on. He pecked Ray on the lips once more and went downstairs. Ray started to think. He got a bit suspicious on what was taking Don and Ash so long to wash their hands. He stepped out the room and heard rustling coming from Ash's room.

Ray suspiciously walked to the door and opened it sticking his head through the crack. He saw Ash on Don's lap on the bed... Making out. This angered Ray. He pushed the door opened, sliding his body in and closing the door without a sound.

"Ahem."

Ray cleared his throat scaring both of them.

"Ray! Oh my! What do you want?"

"I don't think this is washing hands"

"Yeah, I- I was just about to."

"Really because it looked like you were about to take off his pants"

"Fuck off!"

Ash pushed Ray out the room and slammed the door. Ray sighed a d walked down stairs the two cane down with washed hand and in comfortable clothes. Everyone ate and May caught Isabella up with Gossip about her other sisters. April had a kid who is going to come by tomorrow and visit so she needs me to fix that little cottage next to the house, so they can stay a while. And April's part Augustus but everyone calls him August.

"What's the kids name"

"Oh, her name is Rose"

"That's a nice name"

"She is the sweetest. And she can say a few words already"

"Like?"

"Mummy, Daddy, hi, bye, please, and hungry"

"Hm, nice variety"

Everyone but Ray who made the accidental joke all laugh.

"What? What's funny?"

They laugh even more at the clueless Ray, as he just continued to eat.