Spirit

Author POV:

Ray had walked outside and saw a car approaching. They sorted out bank transition and Ray very quickly changed his password when she gave him a bag of keys with tape and numbered keys but also telling which is front doors. Bedroom doors. Windows. Bathroom. And Laundry. Ray had gone around the keys on either window sill or on the edge of the door frame. He got to Ash's room and put the key on there. Then he knocked.

"Who is it?"

"Ray.."

"...come in..."

I did so and shut the door behind me. I showed her the key and put on the window sill. I then stepped toward her and sat down. She was holding her decent size teddy bear.

It was the teddy bear her dad got her when she was in hospital for her heart

"So..."

"If May sent you up here to convince me, leave."

I stayed.

"What happened I heard her crying a lot more then usual"

"Well, uhh someone bought the land"

"What!? Do you know who!?"

"Calm down, and yes"

"Who!?"

"I said calm down, I'm not saying till you do so"

"Okay, I'm calm, now who?"

"I did, and I just placed all the keys apart a few front door keys around the houses on the window sills and above the doors"

Ash put her teddy down and opened her door having a key drop on her head. I pick it up placing it back where I had it. She started sobbing and hugged me.

"I'm so happy I could kiss you"

She immediately realised what she said and covered her mouth.

"I- I didn't mean that... I'm so sorry"

She started giggling.

"No your okay"

I covered my mouth as well trying to process what happened. We heard footsteps rushing up stairs and we see Don and Norman rush up to us. Don grabbed her shoulders checking to see if she was okay in case I did something. Norman just ran up to me looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

I kissed him and he chucked his hands around my neck. I tried to pull away but Norman pulled my neck toward him. I didn't mind I just knew they were watching. When we seperated I whispered in his ear.

"We can finish later in private, okay?"

He nods and we look over to the other two who were also kissing. I could tell Ash was trying to push away. I stepped on and pushed him away from.