Horses

Author POV:

Ray stopped walking and moved over to the side so it seemed Peyton would walk right past.which so happened to be so. But Ray didn't not do nothing. He grabbed Peyton's rope and swing himself on top of her. Then about a kilometre of running she calmed down and stopped. Ray turned her around and walked her back to the car, Ash was there with snowy.

Ray POV:

"Ray!"

As soon as I got off I was tackled. Peyton was protective of me, as if I were her baby. So she picked me up by the back of my clothes and I wasn't touching the ground so I tossed and flung myself around until she dropped me. I look back up at her annoyed as she dropped on my butt. She seemingly laughed. Well she neighed but you get the picture I got up and hugged Ash properly. Norman came up to us.

"I remember you"

"Same with you, your Ray's boyfriend?"

"Umm, yeah.."

"I believe I haven't introduced myself properly, in Ash, Ray's cousin"

"Well you know me"

"I do, he doesn't shut up about you"

I nudge her arm and look away.

"By the way, where is Aunty Bella?"

"Right! Just a sec"

I quickly jog over to the van and open the door then unlatch her and she makes her way out. I then hear a very high pitched squeal. I slowly turn around and see my aunt May.

She ran toward me and I walked toward her she hugged me and I pick her up wish she hates

She ran toward me and I walked toward her she hugged me and I pick her up wish she hates. I put her down and she slaps my hand in a playful matter. She saw Bella and helped her inside. Norman and I got our bags, and I got Bella's then I locked the car up. Ash took Bella's bag off me allowing me to take Peyton to the front porch and tie her to the post there.

We walked inside and upstairs we quickly dropped off Bella's stuff in her room and then put mine and Norman's stuff in the room I stay in.