House Buying

Ray POV:

Norman looked at his three choices and then chose.

"This one I think"

"Nice choice."

I place it ontop of River and tied it on properly. Then I walked him outside. I gave Norman the rope again and went to get Peyton. Ash got off Snowy finally and we all walked them to a private meadow apart of the farm.

"Alright. Here we are, you can learn how to ride here"

"Okay first, how do I -..."

"Mount it..?"

"Yeah."

"Watch. put your leg closer to the horse head, up on here. Hold that little stick thing there and haul yourself up while swinging your leg over"

"Okay..."

Norman did as said and mounted River quite easily.

"I did it!"

"Good job now try and walk with him"

"How?"

"Okay"

I explained every little detail til River was walking with Norman on top.

"Yay!"

"Wait Norman! Don't!"

Norman accidentally hit the pressure point on River to say he needed to sprint.

And well, River was the fastest. I chuck my hat to Ash and sprint after him on Peyton. He had his arms around his neck holding on for dear life. Ash was next to me. She nodded and so did I.

I remember when I first rode a horse. It was exactly like this. But what I'm about to do is what Ash's father did.

Ash rode right next to me and I handed her Peyton's leads. I slowly stand up and call out to Norman.

"Norman!!"

He opened his eyes.

"Are you crazy"

"Move backwards! I'm gonna jump!!"

"Hell no!!!"

"Do you wanna die!?"

"No!"

"Then do it!!"

He scooted backwards a bit and I leaped landing in front of him. I quickly grabbed Rivers leads as I felt Norman grab on to me. I pull back right before we hit someone. Ashes boyfriend. None other then the Don.

"Don!? What are you doing here!? Only other person here should be-"

"Hehe hi..?"

"Oh no! Your not dating my sister!!"

"Sister!?"

Ash just arrived.

"Cousin, but close enough to be siblings"