Christmas fun~

Author POV:

After Ray ran off with his crutches obviously Norman ran after him. Since he didn't know his way around the forest he got lost easily. Norman started yelling out to Ray. But Norman didn't get a response. He kept walk for half an hour nearly giving up. Until he heard crying noises. He slowly headed toward it.

Norman found Ray. He was up against a trunk of a tree crutches on the ground knees the chest and face buried.

"Ray?"

Norman spoke out and Ray tried wiping his tears away but they kept coming.

"Whats the matter?"

Ray tried to explained but his words were so muffled and not easy to understand. Norman hugged him, having a feeling it's from his past. Ray calmed down a bit more but tears still falling out his eyes.

"I-... M-my mother, l-looked w-white as a-a ghost wh-en she d-ied..."

"I'm sorry if I scared you..."

"You didn't mean it though..."

"I know, I'm still sorry"

"I'm sorry for running off..."

"Nope, stop it."

"Huh?"

"Stop apologizing for something you can't control, you felt sad and stuff and me acting the way I did didn't help it"

"You couldn't help your reaction to whatever Trisha said"

"I-... Smarty pants..."

"Hehe"

Ray giggled seemingly like a little girls and he wiped his tears off his cheeks. Norman thought of something that might cheer the boy up. And luckily Ray asked something that lead up to what he wanted to do.

"What did you mother tell you anyway?"

"That one of the outfits I'm ment to wear, is for you..."

"Oh, can I see it?"

"Yeah, C'mon"

Norman grabbed Ray's crutches and gave them to him. He helped the injured boy up and they walked back to the house. Norman helped Ray up the stairs into his room. He got the bag ready as Ray shut the door and sat down in his desk chair. Norman turned toward him and pulled out the outfit. Ray blushed furiously and shook his head.

"I'm not wearing that!"

"No no no no! I have to wear it in front of you..."

"Oh, only if you want to that is.."

"I mean I guess I could try"

"O-okay then..."

Norman walked to Ray's ensuite and changed his clothes to the maid dress.