fuck (NSFW WARNING)

My glance followed his finger that was pouting at the lake.

"Oh hell yea."

Charles was quick to rip off his shirt. He then paused and glanced at me.
I looked down his body and my cheeks started burning.
I wanted him so bad.

"Charles... I..." but my words were being drowned by a loud splash of Charles hitting the water.
"Come on in..." he yelled.

'Fuck it' I thought.

I ran towards the lake. As I was standing right in front of the water I slowly pulled my pants down.
Charles was circling in the water.

The jeans hit the floor.
Next up was my shirt. I slowly pulled it over my head. My breasts felt firm and I could feel my hard nippels press against the inside of my bra.

Before my shirt could even hit the ground I heard someone push through the water. Charles had made his way over. He was standing only centimetres away from me now. His hair and body were dripping with water.
He looked like a greek god.

He put his hands on my hips.
"Charles..." I moaned slowly.

His lips were sucking on my neck now.
"Charles..." I moaned again.
"I can stop if you want." he said through gritted teeth.
"Fuck. Obviously I don't want you to stop."

Charles suddenly held back and I wanted to scream out.

"So this is it? Are you ready?" he said under his breath.

I pushed him backwards and ran my hands down his butt to finally shut him up.

Our lips met again. The kiss turned heated soon. Charles' erection was pushing against my leg hard.

He was placing kisses down my neck and I just really could not take it anymore. So I placed my hand on his head and pushed it down gently. Until it has reached its final destination right between my thighs.

Charles' lips felt warm and soft against my hipbones. His teeth sank into my panties and he pulled them down just like that.
I moaned out loudly.
Charles just stared at me. A bright smile curled on his lips.
"Fuck." he moaned as he placed a hickey on my inner thigh right next to the center of my body.
His head moved further up. 

I took a deep breath and spread my legs for him.  I felt my stomach churn with anticipation as I did so.

I let out a loud gasp as his tongue brushed through my wet folds.  I arched my back as he pleasured me with his mouth. 

I ran my hands through his messy hair, causing him to bury his head deeper between my thighs.

It was difficult to form a sentence between my moans.
"C- Ch- Charles ahh Charles. S- S- Sto- Stop. Ahhh. Please. Stop."

Charles head stopped moving and he glanced up at me.

My legs were shaking and I almost fell over as his eyes met mine.
He looked worried and stood up straight to look me in the eye.
Just as he did that I reached out for his member.
It was still rock hard.
My touch sent a shiver down Charles spine.
Charles understood that I wanted to give him some pleasure too.
But my hands were shaking too hard and my breathing was too unsteady.
So he pushed me backwards towards the picnic blanket.
He was laying on top of me on the blanket now.

"You okay?" he asked through rough breaths.
"Y- Yeah I am."
After a quick moment of calming myself down I was able to steady the grip onto his member. Charles soft moans sounded like music to my ears.
I got hold of his underwear at some point and gently pulled it down.
His erection jumped at me and curled around my fingers. We had no lube but we didn't need it. My hands were soaked with his precum already and his hands were still wet from swimming in the lake earlier.
My hand was wrapped around his length tightly. But I was still too weak to move it properly.
And I could feel that Charles grew impatient. He slowly started moving his hips against my hand. Each time his member hit my hand he let out a slow groan.
Charles placed one hand on my breast and pulled my bra back. He started moving it in circles causing me to join him in moaning.
After a while I couldn't take it anymore.

"Charles. I need you to fuck me now."
Charles blinked rapidly.
"O- Okay." he said timidly.
"B-but I don't have a condom." he said with a sad smile.
I shook my head. And I knew it was wrong but I never wanted anything more than this ever in my life. So I just yelled at him "I don't care. Now just do it."

He nodded slowly and placed his shaking hands  on either side of me.
I could feel his erection against my leg.

A small whimper escaped my mouth as Charles pushed into me. For a moment I could feel nothing but pain.
The pressure in my lower abdomen grew tighter as well as my grip on his arm.
After a moment of getting used to him inside me. He quickened his pace slightly.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

He was panting and breathing heavily. His gaze seemed to lose focus and suddenly, just like that, I felt a warm sensation inside of me.

Charles eyes shot open. "Fuck. Sorry. Fuck." he exclaimed. He looked at me.

I looked back at him in confusion. Did he just cum?
His ears and cheeks were flushed red.

"Charles! Charles!" I said while cupping his face. "It's okay!" I quickly spoke. "I had a great time."

He gave me a faded smile. It was obviously embarrassing for him. He looked down. Sperm was dripping down his thigh. I kissed the top of his member and then pushed my boobs back into my bra.

It did feel amazing, it was everything I could have asked for.
Him cumming too quickly at the end did not destroy my experience in the slightest.