𝖎𝖎𝖎. FINALLY SNAPPING

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVEDESCENDANTS CHAPTER THREE

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVE
DESCENDANTS
CHAPTER THREE

YELENA ALWAYS GOT UP IN THE MIDDLE of the night, even when she wasn't suppose to

YELENA ALWAYS GOT UP IN THE MIDDLE of the night, even when she wasn't suppose to. She was now sneaking out of her dorm and aiming for the kitchen so she could sneak in some snacks for her and Mary.

Yelena checked the corners, making sure no one was coming as she opened the door to the kitchen. Once she was in her slowly made her way towards the pantry, having to open it slowly because of the creaking bodies it made.

"Why does everything seems so much louder at night?" Yelena whispered as she took sight of the bag of chocolates.

Making sure to watch her footing, she steadily grabbed the bag of chocolates filled with variety's of sugary sweets. Yelena froze in place once she heard voices tittering in the backgrounds

Slowly turning her head she didn't take sight of anything, but she slowly closed the cabinets walking over to the door and peeking the corner to see fours kids that made her eyes widen.

Evie, Evil Queens daughter. Jay, Jafar's son. Carlos, Cruella De Vil's son. Mal, Maleficent's daughter were all whispering to each other as they made their way around the corner.

In the moment Yelena made a stupid decision, following them down the empty halls of Auradon prep. Trying to figure out what they were doing up in the middle of the night.

"Here is is," Yelena heard Carlos whisper and Yelena hid behind a pillar, her eyes widening when she figured out what it was, the magic wand. "Come on," Mal smirked, opening the gates to get closer.

"Once we get the wand, we're going to take it back to our parents, okay?" Mal told them and they nodded, "remember now is our chance to show them how cruel we are. Everyone will be in agony once we take over the world."

The other villain kids nodded with a sadistic smirk on their faces.

Yelena wanted to stop them, but she didn't want to get herself killed in the process of it all. "Jay, don't," Mal warned him, Jay was about to grab the magic wand, but what he didn't know was that it was protected by a force field.