𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. THE TOWER

PRETTY LOVE
descendants three

act three, chapter twenty-three

act three,
chapter twenty-three

( a/n: just want to let you guys
know that Ben and Mary won't be
getting married in this act, I want
their relationship to be as different
from Mal and Ben's as possible.
Even though I loved Ben and Mal,
their getting married was quite
shocking to me. Lol. )

TELLING AURADON ABOUT THE NEW ARRIVAL OF THE UPCOMING vk's went fairly well. Of course, some seemed hesitant, but how could they not when Uma had almost killed them on the night of the cotillion. The day soon came, the VK's, Dizzy, daughter of Drizella and granddaughter of Lady Tremaine. Celia, daughter of Dr. Faciler, and Squeaky and Squirmy, the twin sons of Mr. Smee.

They only had one more task, then bring them to Auradon so they could start a new and fresh beginning.

Everyone in Auradon was standing at the front of the castle, Ben and Mary had given their speech about the kids transferring to Auradon and soon everyone broke out into cheer about the news.

Mary's pink custom limo (yes, a custom limo), pulled up in front of the castle. As Mary and Ben stepped inside first—Evie, Jay, and Carlos followed them inside the limo.

Yelena turned to Mal with a huge smile on her lips, it faltered when she saw the look on her face. One that Yelena only saw when she was either very frustrated or straight-up angry.

Mal's eyes were squinted, you could barely see the green glow between them.

Yelena was seconds away from following her eyes, but Mal was too quick. "Let's just get inside the limo," Mal spoke with a shakiness in her voice.

Yelena was softly being pushed toward the entrance of the limo, Yelena laughed worriedly, "what's wrong with you?"

Mal smiled, "nothing, just very excited to see our new generation of VK's in Auradon."

Yelena didn't resist and stepped inside the limo, and as her head disappeared inside, she caught eyes with someone she never thought she'd see again.

Her breath got caught in her throat.

She was back.

::

          YELENA WAS UPSET THAT SHE WAS UPSET, NOBODY SHOULD BE able to have the power to control her emotions. She thought she was over this, she was supposed to be over this! Why couldn't she be over this? Yelena's eyes snuck over to Mary, she had a bright smile on her lips from excitement and her legs were shaking uncontrollably.