𝖎𝖝. THE CONNECTION

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVEDESCENDANTS CHAPTER NINE

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVE
DESCENDANTS
CHAPTER NINE

"AW, LET ME GUESS, YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME a bunch of roses and a bunch of sweet kisses," Yelena jokes, and Mal groans

"We're fake dating, meaning we have to do the things that couples do—like...I don't know anything." Mal frowns, sitting on Yelena's bed.

"Well, I've only been on a date once, so I'm not very experienced in the dating department." Yelena sighs.

Mal gazes at Yelena before turning away, "living on the isle, the only fun things to do were to steal candy from babies and to push old people in their bath water."

Yelena chuckles, "sounds like a dream." She hums.

Mal grins, "I've always wanted to have a paintball fight...like the one from the movie '10 Things I hate about you'."

Yelena sits up quickly with wide eyes, "you've watched that movie?! I love that movie, I had a crush on Kat."

"Whoever hasn't watched that movie, is weird, it's a classic," Mal laughs, laying down beside Yelena.

Yelena appreciates her for a quick second, "we can do that then."

Mal turns to her, "what? A paintball fight?"

Yelena nods, "mhm, I'm gonna have more fun than you since I'm gonna win and all." She smirks.

Mal scoffs, "please, I've been preparing for this moment my entire life, you're going down, Lena."

..

"WAIT! I DIDN'T SAY START!" YELENA HISSES Mal as she chases after her, paintball gun in hand.

"That's not my problem!" Mal pulls the trigger, causing Yelena to squeal as the pressure hits the white baggy protective suit.

Yelena quickly twist behind a wooden wall that blocked Mal's sight, giving her a few seconds to compose herself. She peeked over the painted wall, seeing Mal with her back turned, searching for Yelena.