𝖎𝖛. CONFRONTING THE VILLAINS

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVEDESCENDANTS CHAPTER FOUR

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVE
DESCENDANTS
CHAPTER FOUR

YELENA SAW NOTHING BUT RED AS SHE walked down the halls

YELENA SAW NOTHING BUT RED AS SHE walked down the halls. Her anger was boiling and her heart was beating out of her chest as she basically drummed on the floors of Auradon prep, the villain kids set in her mind.

Yelena came to a stop in front of their doors and the person to open them once she knocked was a very confused Mal. "Look if Ben sent you here, don't worry we already know where our classes are," she basically groaned.

"I'm not here for that," Yelena said coldly, "I'm going to help you guys steal that wand."

Mal's eyes widened, "Woah, be quiet," she yanked Yelena into her dorm room, closing it behind her. "Explain yourself right now," Mal hissed.

"I saw you guys last night," Yelena crossed her arms, "you tried to steal the wand but you failed, but I can make you successful."

Mal couldn't help but be intrigued by Yelena, "So you're saying you could go tell the king and queen right now what we're up to, but instead you're going to help us?"

"You said everyone would be in agony, and I know a few people that definitely deserve that treatment," Yelena nodded.

"Hi, Yelena," Evie smiled as she walked out of the dorm's restroom. Yelena turned to her, giving her a small smile, "Hello, Evie."

"E, you won't believe what Yelena is here for," Mal smirked as she wrapped Evie's arm into her own. Evie gave her a confused glance, before turning to Yelena.

"I can help you steal the magic wand," Yelena told Evie who gave her an awkward chuckle, "what are you talking ab—" Evie tried to play dumb but Mal cut her off, "she saw us last night, Evie."

"Oh," Evie took a deep breath. "Are you sure this is a good idea? Letting her help us?" She looked to Mal.

Mal looked Yelena straight in the eyes, trying to see if she was lying, but by Yelena's demeanor, Mal knew she wasn't. "Who could be a better help than the goddaughter of a Fairy godmother?"

"How about her actual daughter?" Evie exclaimed, "no offense, Yelena."

"Non-taken," Yelena shrugs.

Mal scoffed, "please, Jane couldn't even be around us for five seconds without running away in fear," Mal rolled her eyes.

Evie sighed, knowing Mal was right.

"We'll talk about this more after class," Mal grabbed her bag, "don't say a word about this to anyone, got it?" She spoke seriously, stepping closer to Yelena.

Yelena only gave her a small grin, "Got it."

...

YELENA KNEW WHAT SHE HAD GOTTEN herself into, and she didn't care. The people in that school had made her life a living nightmare, and now Yelena was going to make sure she made theirs 10x worse than they made hers.

Yelena was completely blinded by rage, the small light in her eyes had dimmed and a small smirk had carved on her face once she saw Audrey walk into the restroom with her two friends behind her.

She'd followed behind all of them, locking the bathroom door so nobody else could get in. "Well, look who it is, Ms. Frog." Audrey said with a fake smile as her two friends behind her giggled.

Yelena didn't say anything as she walked up to Audrey, grabbing the back of her head and slamming it against the sink, making her friends gasp.

One of Audrey's friends grabbed Yelena's arms, trying to prevent her from hurting Audrey, but failed when Yelena twisted her wrist, hearing a crack ring through the air as the girl screamed out in pain.

"Shhh," Yelena said softly with a smirk lingering on her glossy lips, placing her hand over the girl's mouth until she got quiet.

Audrey's last friend stood by in shock, attempting to run to the bathroom door for safety but Yelena stood up quickly, grabbing her by the neck and pushing her into one of the bathroom stalls.

"You think I would just let you off the hook?" Yelena questioned, the girl tried to squirm away but she couldn't get out of Yelena's tight hold.

Yelena grabbed her ponytail, twisting it around her as she dunked the girl's head into the toilet. The girl's body squirmed in fear, hitting the back of Yelena's hand, only making her laugh.

Yelena didn't want to kill the girl so she lifted her head out of the toilet, hearing her gasp and cough once she was finally able to get air.

Yelena sighed, feeling the excitement exit her body and the boredom enter, "If you tell anyone about this, it will not end well for any of you, trust me on that." Yelena whispered in Audrey's ear, who slightly flinched back.

Audrey groaned as Yelena stepped on her stomach to make her way to the bathroom door, unlocking it, Yelena made her way back to her locker, getting ready for class to start.

sirednotes

sirednotes...

Yelena is so over
it at this point.