𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. NEVER HAD HOPE

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVEDESCENDANTS TWOCHAPTER SEVENTEEN

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVE
DESCENDANTS TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

YELENA'S FOOTSTEPS FELT SLOWER AS she walked beside Mary down the valley of the isle, the villain's kids all scanning every inch of their surroundings

YELENA'S FOOTSTEPS FELT SLOWER AS she walked beside Mary down the valley of the isle, the villain's kids all scanning every inch of their surroundings. Men and women dressed in poor clothing, their bodies slouched against the graffitied walls.

"Hey stop!" Evie scolded, everyone turned their heads to see two young children, no older than ten years old, trying to steal her belongings from her back pocket. Evie's tight grip around their wrist seemed to loosen once she remember all the things she did while on the isle, part of her understood the children, "...just take it."

Mary shared a soft gaze with Yelena as Evie returned to the group. "Ugh, Ben." Evie groaned under her breath as she saw him walking feet away from everyone else.

"Be careful." Carlos yanked Ben behind him when a man growled at him.

"This isn't a parade it's the isle." Evie's jaw clenched.

Mary sighs, "I love your ability to try and see the good in everyone, but try not to get your fingers chopped off." She wrapped her arm around him.

"Speaking of chopped fingers, keep your hands in your pockets at all times," Jay informs them.

"Wait have people actually gotten their fingers cut off?" Yelena questioned with wide eyes.

Carlos nods, "his name was Timmy, he would've loved surfing in the ocean since he only had his pinky and index finger."

"Was?"

Jay replied, "Uma fed him to the fishes—"

"Okay!" Evie clasped her fingers together with a tight smile, "let's stay focused—we're here to find Mal and get out of here before anyone notices us, yeah?"

"Right." Yelena was the first to say with an urgent nod.

"Okay...never smile, you either slouch or strut, and you only remove your hands from your pockets if your stealing," Evie said.