𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. UNTOLD HISTORY & FORGIVENESS

PRETTY LOVE
descendants three

act three,chapter twenty-nine

act three,
chapter twenty-nine

          MARY LA BOUFF AND YELENA WERE A DUO THAT YOU SAW ONCE in a blue moon. The things they've been through were rare and the love they share was something nobody could truly understand. In a way, Mary was just as much Yelena's soulmate as Mal was.

After the fight with the brutal knights, which they thankfully won. Everyone almost cheered in success, Mal and Uma were close to congratulating each other on the good team work, but when Mary fell limp in Yelena's arms, all the attention adverted to them.

They decided to split up. Carlos, Jay, Harry, and Gil would look for Ben in the woods while Mal, Evie, and Lonnie looked for them on campus. Uma, Yelena , and Celia would go to Audrey's dorm room, where Audrey wasn't present.

And their they were. A unconscious Mary laid flat on Audrey's bed. Celia played in Audrey's expensive pearls and other shiny accessories, Uma read through Audrey's diary that she'd recovered from under Audrey's pillow and Yelena was too worried for Mary to her eyes off of her.

Evie, Mal and Lonnie came in the dorm, "she's nowhere on campus," Evie revealed.

Uma sat on a chair, her legs kicked up on a dresser. She leaned her head back to look at them. She waved the diary in the air, indicating what she'd found. "Found her diary...dang did you and Yelena ruin Audrey's life." Uma chuckles.

Mal crosses her arms, "okay, so did you find anything in there that we don't already know—or?"

Uma hums, "yeah, I did actually." She gazes and Yelena, who looked worried to her core. "Fun fact, Yelena and Audrey used to be best friends, I'm guessing this happened when Mary was living in New Orleans."

Evie tilts her head, "what? Audrey and Yelena? Friends?"

Yelena sighs, "it's an untold history that I don't want to talk about."

Uma squinted her eyes, "I don't know if Audrey confessed this to you, Yelena, but in her diary, she talked about how close you were when you were kids, then Audrey's Grandmother came along and boom! Enemies." She chuckled.

"Uma," Mal said through clenched teeth.

Uma raised her arms in surrender, "okay, you people are no fun," she sighs, "she hangs out at fairy cottage, you know where Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather hid her mom from your mom." She smirks.

Mal chuckled flatly, obviously being sarcastic, "the irony is not lost on me."

Evie nods, her arms crossed, "I have a couch at my place that Mary can lay on until she wakes up."