𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. SNAPPY

PRETTY LOVE
descendants three

act three,chapter twenty-eight

act three,
chapter twenty-eight

          AFTER EVERYTHING WAS SETTLED AND THE SAD MOMENTS of Evie trying to bring everyone together and failing miserably, they were all now back at Auradon. Uma had decided to hold onto the ember for the time being and now a thick tension coated everyone like a blanket. Working with your enemy wasn't the easiest thing.

Mary was yet again pale in the face, even more than before, but now it seemed that she had to drag her body to get to a certain location.

Yelena couldn't understand why she was feeling the way she was. Everytime she liked at Uma, or glanced at Lonnie, she felt the need to strangle them with her bare hands, especially after everything they put her through.

Usually, Yelena had her feelings under control, but ever since she'd woken up in the library, things have been different.

Once sweet Gil was finally done stealing the grapes out of the school yard, Evie was the first to speak up. "Guys, Hannah turned to stone."

"She can do that?" Lonnie gaped.

Yelena rolled her eyes, "don't be stupid, she has the scepter, she can pretty much do anything she wants. If she told you to break someone's heart, I bet you would do it and she doesn't even need the scepter to do that."

Uma smirks, eyeing Mal, "is there a double meaning behind that?"

Mal nudged her elbow, "stop."

"I said I was sorry." Lonnie replies in disbelief, "I don't know what else you want me to say."

Yelena crossed her arms, her eyes gleaming over at Lonnie, "that's the point. I don't want you to say anything so can you just shut up."

Lonnie looked at Yelena's green eyes for a second before turning away.

Wait...

Green eyes?

Lonnie turned back to look at Yelena, her brown hues on Hannah who'd just been turned to stone.

Mary changed the subject, her voice light, "we need to head back to Ben's castle. Audrey might be there. Or a sleeping Ben."

"Don't forget a turned to stone Ben." Celia smiles.

"You're done." Evie placed her hand around Celia's mouth.

::