𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. YELENA MEETS FATHER N LAW

PRETTY LOVE
descendants three

act three,chapter twenty-seven

act three,
chapter twenty-seven

          WHEN YELENA, MAL, MARY, AND CELIA ARRIVED IN HADES MAN CAVE. Celia yet again warned them to stay quiet. The deep and raspy barks sparked from a radio Hades kept on a table. It was obviously a way of keeping people afraid and off his property. They had to creep down the creaky wooden stairs before their feet stepped on the shaggy carpets.

"Stay here." Mal mouthed to Yelena and Mary, they nodded in response as Mal crept over to a sleeping Hades, his back propped up against his couch and one of his legs hung off the edge. A pair of sunglasses covered his face.

Celia stopped the barking of from the recorder. "What are you doing here?" Hades spoke, not moving an inch out of his comfortable position. Yelena mentally sighed into relief as Mal continued to creep up behind her father.

Celia turned around with a guilty smile. "I notice you were low...on can corn." She threw him a can, he caught it with his left and took hold of Mal's wrist with his right.

Mal was quick to freeze, so were Mary and Yelena. Hades turns around, his hand still tight around her wrist. "Hi, dad." Mal spoke dully.

Mary flinched back, "did she just—"

"Yes." Yelena whispered.

Still stunned, Mary muttered, "No, I think I misheard, did she say—"

"Mhm." Yelena nods.

"Quite the show you put on the other day," Hades smirks, his chins resting on his forearm, "you too, daughter n law." His eyes trailed over to Yelena, who finally stepped out of her hiding spot.

Yelena gapes at him. "I'm not your daughter n law."

Hades frowns, "not yet." He stands up, turning to his daughter. "You know I was just coming to see you."

Mal stands at her full height, "really? Don't tell me you missed me?"

Hades placed a hand over his heart, "aw, you know me too well."

Mal scoffs, "you abandoned me when I was a baby."

Hades corrects her, "no, I left your mother. She's not the easiest person to get along with."

"Ya think?"

"We have something in common already, we both hate your mother." Hades trails.