𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. I'M NOT A DOG

PRETTY LOVE
descendants three

act three, chapter twenty-four

act three,
chapter twenty-four

          YOU KNOW THE SAYING, WHEN PEOPLE SAY, "it all happened so fast." If you never believed that saying before, you should definitely believe it now. "Jesus Christ, is that Hades?!" Mary screamed over the loud growls of the purple dragon in the sky.

"Who else would it be, Mary?" Yelena questions while her wide eyes stared up at her girlfriend in her dragon form.

"I am a god!" Hades complained as his arm broke through the invisible barrier. Next thing you know it was his face, the his entire upper body. He was gonna get free.

A blue emerald was illuminating from her fisted hand. Yelena kept her eyes on his for a second, knowing that it had to be somewhat similar to Maleficent staff.

What is it with people and magical objects?

Mal was seconds away from blasting his with boiling fire. But Hades was quicker, a blue flame like energy shot out of the blue emerald, striking Mal right in the chest. She screech of pain erupted from her throat.

Yelena gasped, Mal's wings were slowing down, her body slowly drooping to the ground.

Carlos and Jay ran towards Hades, but he quickly struck them with the same flame that injured Mal.

Hades was so focused on stopping Jay and Carlos, he didn't see Yelena running his way until she had already kicked him in his chest, causing him to fumble to the ground, the barrier closing completely.

While Mary was standing in front of the kids, Evie ran over to Yelena, panicking, "are you okay?"

Yelena was stunned for a second, but quickly regained her composure, "I'm okay, we need to make sure Mal is okay."

A purple fog was now on the bridge, it faded and everyone took sight of a coughing Mal grabbing her chest. "What did he do to you?" Yelena sprints over, rubbing her back.

Mal looked up at the other side of the barrier, her eyes flickered green as if her magic was sparking on and off, "it's like he—" she coughs, "he was draining my magic, I couldn't stop him."

"It's okay." Evie placed her hand on Mal's shoulder, "he's back where he belongs."

"I'm okay, we need to leave." Mal stands up straight, leaning some of her body weight on Yelena.

Everyone agrees, and Yelena slowly helps Mal back to the car, trying to be sure she doesn't fall limp.

::