𝖝𝖎𝖝. CHOOSE

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVEDESCENDANTS TWOCHAPTER NINETEEN

╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 PRETTY LOVE
DESCENDANTS TWO
CHAPTER NINETEEN

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR MAL AND THE others to show up, when they saw Yelena and Mary tied up it caused their hearts to quicken, their eyes falling to Uma who was able to muster up a quick smirk, "took you long enough," She raises her brows, "I hop...

IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR MAL AND THE others to show up, when they saw Yelena and Mary tied up it caused their hearts to quicken, their eyes falling to Uma who was able to muster up a quick smirk, "took you long enough," She raises her brows, "I hope you have what's mine."

"...Yeah, I do," Mal pauses, "and I'm guessing you have what I want." Mal hoped to god the plan would work out smoothly, losing to Uma wasn't an option, especially when Yelena and Mary were in the line.

Uma snickers, "give me the wand."

"Give me Yelena and Mary."

"I wanna see if the wand works, for myself, then I'll give you Mary and her little frog, alright?—You may not like me, but you know I always keep my word." Uma holds out her hand.

"I don't trust you," Mal refuses her offer, "I want both of them...now." Her eyes flash green.

Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Ben all watched them warily, one wrong move and they would all be dead.

Uma tilts her head, something almost clicking inside her mind. She then chuckles again, nodding as she took out her sword, walking over to Yelena and Mary, who stared at her cautiously.

Uma placed the sharp end of her sword against Yelena's throat, a shaky gasp of air leaving her mouth at the action. "Stop me...you have the wand," Uma smirks again, "so stop me."

Mal pressed her tongue against her inner cheek. Uma figured it out.

Uma suddenly frowns, "see, if that wand was real, you would be able to stop me without any problems...but the wand isn't real is it?"

Evie stepped forward, "Mal, we need to do something...now."

"I am so sick of you thinking that you're smarter than me," Uma struggled to get out because of how angry she was, almost as if she was in pain, "So this is what we're gonna do, your gonna decide—either I kill Mary or Yelena, choose!"

"Everyone grab a sword!" Jay ordered, and they followed his direction.

Uma laughed at that, her mesmerizing brown eyes lighting up in excitement. "I want you to live, knowing that you killed the person you love or live knowing the person you love hates you because you killed her best friend."

Yelena and Mary looked at each other, a look that they haven't given each other in a long time. At that moment they both realized how stupid they were for fighting, for holding grudges.

This could be the last moment they ever see each other.

There it was again, the same burning sensation in Mal's blood as if something was tearing away at her.

"Ugh!" Uma groaned as an infuriated Mary tackled her to the ground, both of them struggling to get the upper hand with one another.

Everyone began fighting, Evie, Carlos, Ben, Jay, Mal, everyone.

Yelena's eyes widened as she watched everyone exchange punches, swords clashing like thunder.

Unexpectedly, Yelena was pushed overboard, her body disappearing in the cold dark waters of the island.

sirednotes...

Happy thanksgiving <3

This chapter is short, but whatever