I - When We Locked Eyes...

June 2
Downtown Seoul - 17:55

"SHIT-"

"Yo, you good?" My friend's voice burst through my nonexistent concentration. There was no real concern in it, more of amusement.

"NO, I'M NOT GOOD! It's dinner time!" I stumbled onto the roof of some random building and yelped when I tripped, falling onto my knees.

"Klutz-"

"Fuck off you stupid yo-yo," I grumbled.

Ignoring his quiet grumbling, I launched a web up to a higher building and flew up, looking around at the city. A sigh escaped my lips once I realized where I was. How did I get on the complete other side of Seoul?

I let myself fall from the side of the building, attaching my web to another place and flying across the street, waving at a group of teens as I passed by. Their cheerful gasps and screams brought a little smile to my face as I continued to make my way home, doing flips and tricks just for the hell of it.

I regret that now.

I almost hit a street sign after missing a building with my web. With a tiny screech, I saved myself and hung upside down from something. From this new angle, I saw something that didn't seem right - or legal.

"Yeo, log into the outside camera footage for the bank down the street from the school."

"It's dinner time and you're about to solve a crime-" I could imagine him shaking his head, not surprised by my actions whatsoever. "Oh that's sketch-"

"Yeah. I thought so, too."

"Dude, I can see you on the cameras. You're hanging by the window."

"Indeed I am," I mumbled, sizing up some four guys in my mind and deciding not to get their attention immediately. I see those stupid guns.

Instead, I slowly pulled myself up from my hanging position and recreated it by slowly inching down in a spot much closer to the men.

Then, I simply (actually, not so simply) swung my fist and nailed the guy in front of me right on his temple. He fell to the ground with a hard thud, catching the attention of the other three and causing me to move back a bit.

"Robbing a bank tonight, eh?"

"Fuck off, Spiderman." One of the guys scowled at me, aiming his gun right at my face.

"Uh-oh~ That's a naughty word." I heard Yeosang gasp from the seductive tone of my voice but ignored him and quickly snatched the gun from the guy - taking the other three as well. "Boring." I dragged out the word with a giggle.

The next guy closest to me growled and lunged at me but I bounced up and wrapped him up in a ton of spider webs. I quickly did the same to the other two as they tried to run away, causing me to laugh playfully.

"Couldn't even touch me. Y'all suck at this." I made sure to wrap webs around the guy I knocked out as well.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" One of them shouted at me. I responded with a snarl and landed in front of him, bending down to be face-to-face with him and grabbing his chin harshly.

"People like you are my problem." He was clearly taken aback by the amount of venom in my voice and quickly shut his mouth.

With that, I pranced over to the front of the bank and casually walked inside, making the guard that was on watch come up to me.

"Spiderman."

I smiled even though the guard obviously couldn't see it.

"Hi there! There's four thugs by the back door. I took care of them but you should call the authorities and get them out of here. I gotta go so bye bye~" In a second, I was out the door and swinging through the city once again, trying to make it back in time for dinner.