XX - Party Gone All Wrong.

June 30
Kang's Residence - 16:00

The last day of Pride Month. Normally Wooyoung would get everyone in their friend group together and have a little celebration to bid farewell the month of the gays, but this year, Wooyoung was missing.

Despite the lack of Wooyoung's presence, Yeosang still gathered everyone up at his house, knowing that's what his friend had planned. Looking down at the list in his hand that Wooyoung wrote weeks before Pride Month even started, Yeosang ran up to his room and, while delicately ignoring the items on his desk, grabbed his gaming consoles, bringing them downstairs to the living room and connecting them to the large flat screen TV.

"And that's it... Baby Jjongie should be bringing most of the snacks, and BeomJun is bringing blankets and pillows so-" Yeosang mumbled, tossing the list aside and flopping down onto the couch next to Seonghwa.

The two boys cuddled up to each other, basking in the gentle warmth their soulmarks sent throughout their bodies from the close contact. With a soft sigh, Yeosang glanced up at the ethereal human being next to him, only to find the other already looking at him.

Yeosang frowned, some thoughts bothering him. "It's weird..."

"What is?" Seonghwa mumbled, not taking his eyes off the precious being in his arms.

'Us. No... I can't say that.'

"Not having Wooie here... He always goes over and beyond our expectations for today. Not to mention he would always burst into my room at the ass crack of dawn and drag me out of bed. It was weird to wake up on my own 'cause..." His words trailed off on their own, his mind being captivated by the eyes of the male holding him.

Yeosang's breath caught in his throat for a moment and his eyes widened slightly.

'My hormones fr needa stop actin up-'

Before either of the two boys could act on their less-than-smart ideas, a familiar five knocks sounded on the front door. Unable to tell if he was relieved or disappointed that his moment with Seonghwa was interrupted, Yeosang stood up and briskly walked over to the door. It opened to reveal Yunho (as expected because of the five knocks) and Mingi (also expected because he and Yunho are basically attached at the hip).

Yeosang offered his friends a small smile and moved aside to let them into the house.

"Yo, your house is bigger than I expected. I mean, it's nothing compared to San's but-"

"Yeah, let's not," Yeosang quickly interrupted Mingi, a grimace set on his features, "I'd rather not be reminded of the fact that both of the spider-soulmates are MIA."

Mingi's eyes winded and he opened his mouth to speak, but before he could-

"DON'T CLOSE THAT DOOR YET- Hi, Yeosangie hyung!" Jongho chirped as he bolted through the doorway like a maniac, Felix and Changbin following behind him with judging looks on their faces. The youngest of the three was carrying an abundance of plastic bags full of snacks, while the ChangLix duo carried in a ton of drinks.

Yeosang greeted the three with a small smile before sticking his head out the door to see if anyone else was outside. As the boy looked around, a sleek black car came through the large front gates and parked behind Changbin's, Yeonjun and Beomgyu exiting a few moments later with a shitload of blankets and pillows in their arms.

With an amused grin playing on his lips, Yeosang stepped out of his house and down the walkway towards Beomgyu. The boy was holding so many blankets, Yeosang doubted Beomgyu could even see where he was going.

"Here, let me take some of those," Yeosang chuckled, reaching up and taking a few of the fluffy blankets, "You're about to drop them everywhere."

"Thanks!"