Strange Dreams (Chapter 7)

Warnings: Gore, okay writing

Wish looked up at the sky as the sun had begun to set, it felt as if the day had gone by quicker than normal

Wish looked up at the sky as the sun had begun to set, it felt as if the day had gone by quicker than normal. He turned to Void to ask him something, but soon realized he was already fast asleep.

Standing up, he walked around the tree until he reached the back where he undid the clasp that had kept the large fabric around its trunk. Which he now realized had also changed, while the sun and crescent moon design remained the same its surrounding fabric was now a dark orchid instead of the bright yellow he remembered it being.

Shrugging, as he didn't care, but was a little perplexed as to why he hadn't realized this sooner. He walked back to his brother and kneeled down beside him, putting the large fabric over him to keep him warm. Wish smiled softly at his brother before sitting down beside him. With his back against the tree, he closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

~~~

Wish was woken up by the sound of water flowing, slowly he opened his eyes and looked around. Confusion written on his face as he stood up and looked around, he recognized the place as Waterfall, but the Au he couldn't figure out.

He looked around the water filled section of the underground, he could immediately tell he was in the dream world, but something felt off about it, something he couldn't put his finger on, no matter how hard he tried.

As he looked around the familiar place, he stumbled upon a small, strange flying 'creature' resembling a blue-white flame. It spun around him before it shot down a pathway, lighting it up.

Wish followed the strange flame creature, curious as to where it was taking him. Eventually, he arrived in a large open area, a large black lake keeping him from getting to the other side.

The flame like creature floated towards him and made itself comfortable on his shoulder. Unlike how he originally expected, the blue flame didn't radiate heat of any kind. It was more akin to ice than anything.

Looking across the way he saw three familiar faces: Ink, Blue, and Lust, all joking around and having fun by the river. Sighing softly as he looked away, his smile dwindling as tears fell from his eyes. He knew he'd never see them again, and if he did, it'd never be the same.

The flame creature made a coo like sound as it removed itself from his shoulder catching his attention. He watched as it spun around him once more, stopping behind him.

He turned to face the creature when it suddenly rammed into him, pushing him into the black river. He fell through the water and to the other side as if it was a portal.

Quickly looking around his new surroundings he didn't see anything of familiarity, but what he did see was a young man with snow white hair and angel wings on the ground, a hole in his chest where his heart should be. Holding his hand over his mouth he backed away from the gruesome site, his breathing quickening as he looked into the unknown man's lifeless dull blue eyes.

Looking towards the balcony door he saw a white fox tail with blood splatter on it disappearing around the corner. Out of instinct he followed the unknown assailant, but just as he was about to reach the door the world faded into darkness.

~~~

Wish shot up, his hand now over his rapidly beating heart, his head pounding and his breathing heavy. Looking to his right he saw Void, a worried expression on his face, his hand now on his back in an attempt to comfort his twin. "Brother, are you all right? Were you having a nightmare?" He asked him softly.

Wish tried to compose himself before answering, "y-yes, I'm okay Void, don't worry about me, okay? Just get some more sleep." He said to him with a comforting smile, trying to put his worries at ease.

≿━━━━━━━━༺💫༻━━━━━━━━≾

Characters used in chapter:

Wish, Void, Aleya, White Kitsune & Unknown Dead God all belong to Me (Ali Craft)