Ending 2/2: True Ending

Warnings: None

Wish looked down at his hand then back at him, "Wish, please-" Hex started, but Wish cut him off, "You're crazy

Wish looked down at his hand then back at him, "Wish, please-" Hex started, but Wish cut him off, "You're crazy." He said, glaring at him.

Hex took a few steps forward causing Wish to take a few back, "I know it may seem so, but you need to believe me, Wish, please," Hex begged him, desperation now in his voice, "you're the last person who deserves a fate like this. I only have so much time left to get you out of here."

Wish looked around the world before looking back at him, slowly taking his hand into his own causing Hex to smile, he led him into the woods and to a glowing purple spell circle.

"Stand in the middle, when I finish up the preparations for the spell you should wake up in the real world, my flower," Hex said, guiding him into the middle of the glowing circle.

"Okay...? But I have to ask, why do you keep calling me that?" Wish asked him. "Call you what? My flower?" Hex asked to which he nodded.

Hex gave him a weak smile, "Because that's what you are to me, my flower. It hurts that you don't remember me, but I don't blame you, not at all, It isn't your fault. If that fox hadn't left that spell book where those villagers could get it none of this would be happening... I wouldn't have lost you..." He explained, anger slowly finding its way into his voice.

He took a deep breath to calm himself, "but don't worry about a single thing, I'll take care of everything. It may take me some time to find you in the real world but when I do I'll explain everything, I promise" Hex stayed quiet for a few moments debating whether or not he should tell him, "before you go, I would like to apologize as I did lie to you, my name isn't Hex, it's-"

.

. .

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . .

Wish shot up from the bed he was laying in, his breathing fast and his heartbeat going faster than it ever had before.

"W-where am I?!" He said as he looked around the lab like setting he was in. Looking over to his right, he saw a Sci on the floor. He was wide-eyed and seemed to have been in shock as he wasn't expecting Wish to shoot up so suddenly.

Quickly, Sci got up and started trying to calm Wish, "Hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay, you're safe, you're not in any danger, I promise. Take a few deep breaths for me." He spoke in a calm, comforting voice.

Slowly, with Sci's help, his breathing and heart rate slowed down to the point where Sci felt comfortable to start asking him questions. "Are you okay?" He asked, to which he nodded, "Okay, good, can you tell me your name?"

"I-it's W-Wish," He answered hesitantly. Sci nodded, "Okay, Wish, I'm going to ask you some questions and run a few tests on you. Will that be okay?" He asked as he pulled out his clipboard to start taking notes.

≿━━━━━━━━༺💫༻━━━━━━━━≾

Characters used in chapter:

Wish & "Hex"/??? both belong to Me (Ali Craft)

I was unable to find Sci's creator