Threats (Chapter 12)

Warnings: Cursing/Profanity, Implied Violence

Hex watched as Wish ran back to the village from the corner of his eye before looking back at the silhouette in front of him

Hex watched as Wish ran back to the village from the corner of his eye before looking back at the silhouette in front of him. "So, I take it you're the cause of this?" He asked, his eyes narrowing at the black and orange kitsune.

"Listen here, short stack, I don't know how you got here, nor do I care, just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours, capish?" The kitsune said with a snarky grin, quickly dismissing him.

He turned to leave but Hex appeared in front of him stopping him, "I couldn't give a fuck who you think you are, but don't you ever dismiss me in such a way again. And stay the hell away from Wish." Hex threatened him as he stuck his finger in his chest, "he's under my protection and I'll be damned before I let anyone hurt him again."

The kitsune raised an eyebrow before grabbing his hand and pulling it away from his chest, "listen kid, I don't care about a thing you say or if he's under your 'protection'," the kitsune said in a mocking tone as he leaned closer to his face. "I'm just doing my job, kk kiddo? Now, why don't you run along? I have better things to do then babysitting," the kitsune said with a smirk as he turned to leave once more.

Hex hands clenched into tight fists at his sides as he stared daggers at the kitsune, "I'll only say this one more time, leave Wish alone, Tsukasa." Hex said causing the kitsune to freeze. Slowly he looked back at him, "how do you know my real name." He growled, his ears folded back.

Hex folded one arm over the other, "that doesn't matter, now does it? Stay away from Wish or else I'll make sure you and Alex regret it." Hex threatened before turning his back on him and going back to the village.

"What the fuck are you?" Tsukasa growled out causing Hex to chuckle, "I don't believe what or who I am matters as long as you do what your told, but let it be known Fang, I'm not opposed to teaching you the hard way. Now, if you excuse me, I must be off, let Alex know an "old friend" says hi." Hex said with a slight smirk before disappearing into a black liquid.

≿━━━━━━━━༺💫༻━━━━━━━━≾

Characters used in chapter:

"Hex" & Fang/Tsukasa both belong to Me (Ali Craft)