7

I S A B E L L A

Axel walked up to the ring, the crowd of people moved to the side leaving space for him to walk up to the ring. He wore nothing but a pair of grey shorts, leaving his chest and tattoos exposed.

The tattoos ran up his arms, his biggest tattoos stood out the most as he took big strides towards the ring.

The first tattoo was a snake, it wrapped around his arm. The second tattoo was angel wings, they where on his back reaching up to his neck.

I stood there, completely and utterly shocked. I had to shake my head and close my eyes to make sure he was actually there- that it was actually him.

He ducked under the rope as people screamed and cheered, Axel smirked. He looked far out into the crowd.

I was so close to him, i wanted to reach out and pull him out. I wanted to tell his it's dangerous and i wanted to ask what he's doing here.

I looked at his face, my eyebrows scrunched and my mouth hung slightly open. He still hasn't noticed me even though i was so close to him, i wondered if maybe he did see me but just didn't care.

Because after all, we don't know each other.

I was so caught up in staring at him, i hadn't realised that Bruce was now there and Lucy was squeezing onto my hand.

I looked over to her, she was blushing and smiling at Bruce. Bruce was slightly shorter than Axel but looked just as fit and built as him. Unlike Axel, he had not a single visible tattoo and his hair was dirty blonde.

I watched him scan the crowd, in a look out of Lucy i assume. When he finally looks down and spots her he widely grins.

"Let's go Bruce!" Lucy shouts placing her hands around her mouth, i only stand there frozen as the crowd goes crazy.

Bruce and Axel look at each other, i watch there mouths move but couldn't tell what they said to each-other from all the noise.

They nod at each other and i watch Axel poke his tongue at the inside of his cheek before chuckling at something bruce had said.

I wanna go home.

This is crazy.

He is crazy.

They both take a few steps back, and when a old bell, that you could just barley hear over the loud cheering goes off, Bruce immediately charges for Axel.

He tries to swing for his face, but miserably failed when Axel ducks.

I look away, trying to look at anything but them.

Abby.

Abby stood on the other side, cheering loudly and laughing. She looks over to me and gives me a dirty look, completely unfazed by the fact I'm here. I stay still and break the eye contact quickly and have no option but to look back at Axel and Bruce.

I only looked away for 2 seconds. 2 seconds.

Axels nose is bleeding, Bruce's cheeks is cut open. They both have each-others blood on their knuckles. I watch Axel so intensely, afraid if i look away something would go wrong.