31

I S A B E L L A

I could never separate my dreams from reality. When i dreamt it felt real, i felt genuine raw emotions and pain, i had all my senses and thoughts.

Sometimes it was so real i forgot it was a dream, i treated it as reality.

So, as he kissed me with so much burning passion and need i wondered if it was a dream.

It was surreal, it was something i would have never thought would happen. Maybe imagine, but never happen.

Everything felt too real, every touch, every word, every time his lips moved against mine, even his smell, it was so real.

I pulled at the dark wet roots at the back of his neck, in return he bit my lip. I let out a squeal and he kissed the pain away with a few pecks before slamming his lips on mine again.

He was trying to taste more of me, that's why his kisses where so deep and needy.

I snaked my hand from the back of his neck all the way to his cheek holding his face. His skin was cold and wet, he shivered at my touch. I felt a raindrop from his hair fall on my hand and roll down.

This was too real to be a dream.

He began to back me up, his large hand landing on my waist as he pushed me backwards. I felt anxiety creep up my throat , i tried to swallow it back but i couldn't, it only builded up more.

He kept pushing me back until my back hit the door, his lips not leaving mine once. I heard him rattle the door handle for a few seconds before managing to get it open.

The door creaked open, and he led us into my bedroom.

"Can i take this off?" He asked, his lips hovering over mine as his finger held the zipper of his jacket, waiting for a response.

I felt his eyes on mine, his nose brushing against mine as his breath fanned my lips.

I liked him so much it began to ache, now that he's kissed me and i've gotten a taste of him i have never felt more greedy. I wanted him all to myself, i wanted all his kisses and touches.

I had grew a new feeling, an attraction feeling that made me afraid. I had never looked at a boy and wanted to smash my lips on there's so much.

I nodded at he question, even if it meant i was probably loosing my virginity. And because i had never felt this was for a boy, i had never thought about loosing it. But it didn't matter, because i knew i wanted Axel.

I liked him so much. Including his grumpiness and anger issues.

"Words, baby." he breathed, then planted a quick kiss on my lips realising all the butterflies in my stomach whilst he did.

"Yes, you can take off anything you want." I replied, like i was compelled under his touch.

I was out of my mind, completely.

What was i doing?

He began to unzip the jacket and then dropped it on the floor, revealing my drenched top. He gave me another quick peck on the lips right after.