Prologue to the unknown

What do you desire?

Money?

Glory?

Power?

Revenge?

Or something that surpasses all the other?

What ever you desire...

That is here

---

*Bsh*

*Thud*

*Audience cheering*

The audience in the underground arena screamed with cheers as they watched a fighter in the fighting stage flew in the air and fall to the ground after he got punched by his opponent.

All that it took to end the match was a single punch from the fighter's opponent to completely win the fight. One hit K.O. as fighters calls it. The referee checked the knocked down fighter before he shook his head meaning that the fighter is completely knocked down and there's no need for a countdown anymore.

"AS EXPECTED, NOW WITH A RECORD OF 33 WINS AND A SINGLE LOSS, THE WINNER IS NONE OTHER THAN THE 'MAD PRINCE'!!!"

The announcer announced enthusiastically befitting of a professional announcer although there's an obvious bias is in his sentence.

"URAAAAAAAA"

"I knew it! Hahaha gimme my money gimme gimme gimme!!!"

"F*ck this shit!! That m*ther f*cker even promised me that that 'Killer' will surely win and what?!?! He got f*cking one shotted!!!"

"What did you even expect. There's some rumors that even a bear will get knocked out by a single punch from that 'Mad Prince'"

"Mad Prince-sama!!! Please give me your seeds!!!"

Most of the audience talked and cheered enthusiastically as the 'Mad Prince' won the fight. The referee then raised the fighter's hand declaring the winner and the audience's cheers just became louder.

Meanwhile, while everybody is cheering, the receiver of their cheers is just looking at them with a bored face.

'Man, another quick ass fight'

The fighter could not help but sigh as his simple wish is turned down again.

The Mad Prince, Yoru Kaizer. Kai for short. A teen at the age of 16, 6'3 in height, has a swimmer body, red messy hair, has heterochromia which consists of red left eye and a golden right eye. He also has a rose tattoo in his neck and a black and red cross earrings in his right ear.

A look that can make make anyone kneel regardless of gender. Maybe it's because of his handsome face or his majestic but wild presence that makes anyone feel that they are beneath him and feel like you will be devoured by his presence.

---

It's night time and Kai is currently walking on a street with a melancholy face while the moonlight made his heterochromia eyes  and his earrings glow. Him just walking made the stray cats on the street back away as their instincts take over their body for some unknown reason.

It's just another day for him. Fighting in the underground arena is his way of earning money and his way entertaining himself but unfortunately...

'Even that is starting to get boring'

'I craved strength to make my life more entertaining but now...everyone I fought loses with a single punch'

'Everyday, my motivation to live is starting to grow smaller'

'That reminds me, I once dreamed of ruling this world. However, I realized that ruling this world is not worth my effort. Why? Because humans are a weak race to begin with. Yeah, I can try ruling this world by becoming the president, amassing nuclear weapons and threaten the world to make me their king, start a religion that will take over the world -but at the end of the day, I may get killed by a gun without me even knowing.'

'Maybe some idiot will accidentally press a nuclear button that is targeting me and I will have no choice but to wait for my death. Maybe some god had enough of humans so he decided to erase it. Millions of things can kill me without me knowing so me putting all my effort to such uncertainty is just so not worth it...sigh...'

For him, dying is so much better than living a boring and uneventful life. There's also the excitement of him not knowing what will happen if he died. Will he go to heaven? Hell? Or will he reincarnate in a world with magic? For him, gambling with his life to know what will happen if he died is much worth it than continue to live a dull life. Of course, there's also a high possiblity that he would cease to exist if he died but...does that bother him? Not at all.

He looked at the moon as it shined brightly in the night sky as he heaved a sigh

'...maybe...I should just die-'

As if the word die is the trigger, a huge door suddenly appeared before him, he covered his eyes as a white yellowish light forming a huge hand grabbed him as he vanished from the street so fast that he didn't even get the chance to be surprised.

---

[Before Kai entered the door]

In a large hall way that has engravings in its walls, a humanoid rabbit holding a wand with a blue glass ball in each end is staring at the engravings in the wall.

It has a very mysterious aura that seems to know everything. The being was about to look at the other engravings before it's large ears twitched as it sensed something.

After confirming what it sensed, the humanoid rabbit grinned as its sharp teeth is revealed.

"Kek. Looks like the tower has finally decided to change its ruler. I'm looking forward to it."

After it said those words, it looks upward towards a red light that started to form. The red light looks like a flame that will devour everything everywhere it goes. At the sight of this, it twirled its wand once and bowed.

"I welcome you to the tower, child"

(A/n: for the mc's looks, just imagine the cover photo with akashi's eyes from kuroko)

(A/n: This story is created on a whim. I just really want to start writing something already because I want to be an author. At first, I thought of writing a COTE fanfic but changed my mind because...eh. Don't worry though COTE fans because I will definitely write one (I even have an idea for it already). Anyways, I will plan things out if this turns out to be successful.)