Chapter 1: The prince meets A princess

"Welcome to the tower, child"

The red head waked up to the sound of someone welcoming him. He stood up and saw that he is on a huge hall way that is dimly lit by lamps on the wall. He then turned around and saw a...

"Rabbit?"

"It hurts my pride a little that I am compared to an animal..." The rabbit acted like it got hurt by what Kai said as it comically clutched its heart with its left hand.

"Oh well, I will introduce myself, I am Headon and I am the guardian of the lowest floor of the tower. What is your name, child?" Headon introduced himself while bowing his head a little.

"...huge talking rabbit...ummm well, I am Yoru Kaizer but you can just call me Kai mister rabbit."

"Might I ask you to call me by my actual name, Lord Kai?"

"No."

"Okay."

"..."

"..."

"Anyways, where exactly am I, Mr. Rabbit?" Asked Kai as he looks around the huge hall way.

"Well, you are in the tower, Lord Kai. This is its lowest floor and also where countless journey, adventures, and conquers starts. I will give you a test and when you passed it, you will move up to the upper floors. And once, you reached the highest floor, you will be granted of anything you wish. Wealth, fame, power- anything you want will be yours once you reached the top of the tower."

"I see...everything huh..." Contemplated kai while looking down. He is currently experiencing a scenario that people will not believe but his mindset has always been different. Wether this is a prank or not, a spark has already started to appear in his empty and cold heart.

"You don't seem to be surprised even though you're from the outside, Lord Kai. Did you already have some knowledge about the tower even when you're in the outside?" Asked headon.

Kai is an irregular. Irregulars are people who are not born in the tower. They are people from other worlds who forcibly opened the door to the tower so it's not possible for them to know about the tower unless...

"Not really. My world doesn't even have magic or powers. Many believes in different gods but majority of the people in my world rejects the notion of a human having superpowers. Every time they see one, they will just think that it's a trick or something."

"As for me...well, I always believe in supernatural so I can cope better than most people...I guess..."

"I see...interesting. I've had this feeling that you are unique so I guess this proves that"

"Yeah, I remember that time when I thought about who created the universe for many minutes but just ended up in an endless loop so I just came to a conclusion that there's a god that's always existing or something and that's also the day that I started believing in the supernatural" said Kai with a shrug.

"Pfftt, I see. You've got an interesting way of solving things, Lord Kai. I just met you minutes ago but I can confidently say that you have a colorful personality"

"Yeah, as long as I'm not bored, I know that I can be quite interesting. Anyway, so, what's the test? It shouldn't be too hard since I'm at the lowest floor, right?"

"Well, it entirely depends on you Lord Kai. Strength, Intelligence, Luck...even if you have those, the test will still not be necessarily easy as it tests something entirely different."

"I see...so in short, a complicated one"

"Kek, did you just gave up on thinking of what the test might be, Lord Kai?"