Chapter 8: I don't swing that way.

"Damn...so many weird creatures here." Said Kai as he looked around. He saw some ghost like creature, a very small human with wings, a four eyes humanoid- many kinds of people that looks like an alien to him. He also sensed many 'beasts' when he looked around but he can't be bothered to make all of them his ally. Making allies has become Khun's work now so he will just go with him is he ever saw someone worthy to join them.

His handsomeness also caught some regulars looking at him with hearts in their eyes.

Keyword: Regulars. Indicating that even some men and aliens are looking at him with predatory eyes.

They are currently in a humongous waiting room that has a small stage in the center side. He is currently standing with Khun to his right who is also looking around and Rak in his left who is currently filling his huge mouth with chocolate bars.

When the test was finished, they just clinged on Rak as he tries to wag them off his body still demanding them to apologize to him. In the end, Khun bribed him with chocolate from his briefcase for him to stop. Kai thought that it will make him more enraged but he was shocked when he saw Rak asking for more. He looks at Khun giving him a thumbs up and saying good job as his first impression accuracy did its job again.

He is also munching the same chocolate by the way. When Khun released dozens of it, Kai asked what the heck is up with his briefcase as Khun answered that it can duplicate things and that he stole it from his dad's treasury. Hearing this, Kai had stars in his eyes as he also asked for chocolates. He also put robbing the 10 great family's treasury in his bucket lists.

Anyways, both Kai and Khun is thankful to chocolate-sama for making things much easier for them. If Khun didn't have chocolate-sama, the both of them would've needed to make Rak pass out which would've made things much worse once he wakes up. Glory to chocolate-sama.

"Race other than humans are probably weird to you since you are an 'it' but it's definitely normal to those who lives in the tower." Explained Khun.

Before they entered the room, Khun suggested Kai that they better make up a word to replace 'irregular' so that they can talk to each other normally even if there are people in their surroundings. Kai agreed but for a completely different reason from Khun's. While Khun suggested it so that they will not gather attention from dangerous individuals who hates irregulars, Kai on the other hand just wants to reveal it when he is already famous in the tower so that he can enjoy people's reactions.

Kai suggested the word 'impostor' first but Khun just deadpanned at him before he walks away and tells him that the word that they will replace it with is 'it'. He didn't even give Kai the chance to argue as he already walked inside the room.

As for Rak...well, he doesn't give a flying fuck about what the turtles are talking about. He just want to eat this food called chocolate as much as possible. The blue turtle's bag is really convenient for storing food. Maybe he will make him store the preys that he hunted in the future for emergency food.

They then stood there for a few minutes looking around and eating chocolate before they heard someone shouting with anger in his voice.

The three of them looked at where the voice came in synchrony.

The voice came from a tanned regular with spiky red hair and a severed right arm that is covered with white cloth. He currently is lifting someone up by their shirt with his left hand as he shouted at him angrily.

Meanwhile, the one he was shouting at was only looking at him nonchalantly as if his anger didn't even mattered to him. He is a boy with black spiky hair wearing a normal shirt and shorts. He is also holding a red needle with his right arm.