Chapter 14: A red hair and a green skinned collides

2.4k words

---

"Let the game begin!!!" Announced Leroro before a huge yellow cube appeared before him as he entered it. After he entered it, the cube then floated in the air as it goes upwards near the ceiling of the arena.

He then continued talking from the cube as his  voice became amplified.

"I will count to five. Teams who wants to advance to the first round should press the buzzer before the count ends!!"

"One-"

---

[At the main trio room]

"You idiot!! I said stop before I knock you out!!" Yelled Khun to Kai as he tries to stop Kai from pressing the buzzer.

"C'mon, man! Don't you want to fight everyone here!? It's gonna be really fun!!" Said Kai as he tries to press the button while Khun is stopping him.

The moment Leroro started counting, Khun immediately guarded the buzzer because he knew that a certain battle maniac will immediately want to enter the game. Something that he will stop with his everything because it's just too dumb to enter at the first round.

They will only waste their energy fighting opponents which is something that he wants to preserve for the late rounds. Kai might be strong but even he has limits. Khun knew that that's why he is stopping this idiot from pressing the buzzer.

"Atleast wait for the 3rd round, you fighting maniac!!" Khun said as he slapped Kai's hand from getting near the buzzer.

"Are you really saying that I should only watch them fight for 20 minutes!? Huh!? I will really punch you if you actually mean that, you know!?" Yelled Kai as he tries again and again.

This bastard vampire should already know that he would probably destroy the gate and enter the game forcibly if he has to wait while watching the other regulars have 'fun' without him.

"Just warm up or something!! You can't be saying that we can fend all those team off for 50 minutes, right!?"

Khun of course knows his thoughts but he will still not budge from his decision. The opportunity to go to the next floor is something that should not be taken lightly even a little.

"Damn right, we can!!! Right, Rak!?" Kai said as he looked at Rak who is only watching them. Looks like even he won't just recklessly go into battle and is actually considering wether they should go or not.

'Hmm...there's really no loss if we lost...and I really want to see this red turtle fight too...he only either took my attacks head on or dodged it when we fought... Alright.' he thought before he stood up.

At the sight of him standing, Khun's eyes widened as he tsk'd. Looks like the gator will side with Kai.

"Alright, my two underlings!! By this great one's decision, we shall enter the game!!!" Rak announced while raising his spear.

Hearing him, Kai's eyes twinkled as he cheered.

"Yahoo!!! That's the Rak-sama I know!!" Said Kai with Joy. He will finally be able to fight after that sh#tty previous test! He hates those kinds of complicated tests very much.

"This two idioooooooottsssss!!!" Was Khun's last words as he was forced away from the button by the two before Kai pressed it enthusiastically.

Kai left the black march on their room because he doesn't want anyone to see it since it would endanger Yuri. He would only take this test with his own strength. It's different in that battle royale test since he could just kill everyone who recognized the needle.