Chapter 19: Kei

2.2 k words

---

"Alright, folks. The teams that will fight in this round are team Leesoo and team Ren."

Kai then looked at Leesoo and Ren as he continues.

"Both of your teams can only fight each other for the remaining time in this round so make it quick. At the end of the round, the teams who has more injuries or passed out members are disqualified."

They both nod as Kai signalled them to start.

Both teams then goes near the center as Kai just sat on the throne looking down on them while his head rests in his right back hand and the other is twirling the crown with its finger.

His entire being screams of pure arrogance as if a god looking down on his creations that are fighting and shedding blood for his entertainment.

At the sight of him, Anak thought of saying something but decides against it as she saw a red needle flying towards her.

*Swish!*

She caught it as more red needles surrounded her and launched towards her. She then looked at the person who are attacking her while grinning before she parried all of the needles.

*Ting!*

*Ting!*

*Ting!*

It all happened in a second that both Leesoo and Hatsu was only able to react once it's over.

"What the! Are you okay, Anak!?" Leesoo ran towards her to check on her before a huge red needle was shot towards him.

"You idiot!"

Seeing this, Anak was about to parry the needle before Hatsu goes infront and block it with both of his swords.

*Bang!*

"Tsk!"

Despite his strength, the needle actually pushed him back before he was able to avert the needle's direction.

"Oh~ you got a strong team mate, fake."

All 3 of them then saw a pretty girl land infront of them. A girl standing in 5'9 with short brown hair and a small horn on her right temple. She is wearing a yellow dress with 2 red pins and a heel of the same color.

Hearing the new comers words, Kai grinned a little as he looked at her.

'I smell drama...'

He thought as Endorsi continued as she twirled a red needle with the size of a pen.

"Hello~ all three of you should feel honoured to fight a real princess. I shall fight all three of you for a warm up." She said as if it's a matter of fact.

Hearing her words, Leesoo immediately thought with a sweat.

'P-p-princess!? Does that mean we are fighting one of the king's daughters!?' thought Leesoo as he shivered from the thought.

He was about to propose an alliance- no. Actually, he is ready to give any thing as long as they don't fight her. Beside the monstrous strength of the princesses, who knows what will happen if they defeat her. Maybe her family will send regulars to assassinate them or, at worst case, even rankers. They might get fame for defeating a princess but it's definitely not worth it even in the slightest degree.

However, his thoughts was immediately shut down as he heard Hatsu's words.

"Where are your team mates? Even if you are strong, shouldn't your team mates at least help you?" Hatsu said not minding wether she is a princess or not. No matter how strong his opponents is, he still finds it unfair if she has to fight them alone. It's called team vs team afterall.