Chapter 6: A new ally

They are currently standing face to face with 10 meters distance between them. Khun is stretching his arms and bending his body side to side, while Kai is doing shadow kick boxing.

Kai's weapon and Light blue haired's briefcase are currently hidden and covered by rice stalks much to black march's annoyance. They are not that worried about them because Black march can't just be touched by anyone and the other is confident that his brief case will not be lost because of some...special reasons.

They have their weapons hidden because they will not really fight to death. They are just gonna fight a little because the light blue haired knows that Kai will not team up with anyone that is weak.

Some regulars have noticed them as they backed away because of their instincts that is telling them that they are both very strong. Some regulars who wants to watch them fight stayed far away and hid while watching them.

After a few seconds of silence, the light blue head spoke first.

"Khun Aguero Agnis. Call me khun." Said the light blue head as he is stretching.

"Yoru Kaiser. Call me Kai." Kai said not stopping his punching and kicking.

"Can I ask you something?" Asked Khun looking at Kai.

"Hmm?"

"From the aura that I'm getting from you, you are not one of those mobs who just blindly obeys the rules so...why?" Asked Khun.

He came into that conclusion the instant Kai looked at him with his eyes. He suddenly felt the urge to kneel in his presence which is something that a normal regular will never have.

After taking a millisecond to figure out what he is asking, Kai chuckled a little and answered.

"Because it's fun. Nothing more, nothing less." Answered Kai.

He figured out that he is most likely asking why he is slaughtering regulars so he answered him with an answer with no sugar coating whatsoever.

The 'Kaiser's style' as he calls it.

"Thought so..." Khun nods of understanding.

Although he has some doubts about it as he felt like there's more to it than what he said.

Looking at him, Kai already somewhat understands his principles.

"Why? Are you taking this test with a different mindset? Hmm...if I'm gonna guess from your question and the first impression that I got from you...you're probably taking this test on by making strong regulars an ally of yours...right?" He said as he looked at Khun's eyes.

Hearing this, Khun nods.

"That's right. Instead of obeying the rules by slaughtering 200 regulars, I chose to make the 200 that will probably left as allies of mine." Answered Khun.

"You chose to go into a more complicated but the best route I see..." Said Kai as he nods.

That is indeed the tactic that will have the best results.

"It's okay as long as I'm not bound by the rules." Said Khun changing his expression for a millisecond before turning back to normal.

Kai did not missed that moment as he figured out that this man, Khun Aguero Agnis, must have some kind of backstory.

Something that he doesn't give a fuck about.

However, as he has been saying the moment he entered this tower, he is currently in a very good mood and he also finds this man insteresting. That is why he will give this man an advice from someone who doesn't give a fuck's perspective.