Chapter 18: A plan with an uknown purpose

(A/n: Reached no. 1 in tower of god rankings baby!!!)

2.4 k words

---

"NOW THAT 3 TEAMS HAVE ENTERED THE ARENA, LET'S FINALLY START THE SECOND ROUND OF THE GAME, SHALL WE!?"

-

"Oh~ things just got much more exciting~"

"What do you mean exciting? Do you think facing all these shit heads is exciting? I will shove this brief case in your mouth if you really think so." Replied Khun to Kai as his irritation is hitting its limits.

The fact that he can't even use his 'trump card' because of the rules is already making him want to just destroy everything and end this shitty test already. And now this idiot is telling him that their situation is exciting?

"Chill, bruh. You will start having grey hairs if you are always irritated." Simply said Kai nonchalantly with his hands on the back of his head as he observes the regulars who entered the arena.

Khun just ignored him and also observed the new participants to create a plan. He knows that this idiot will always react to things differently so there's no point in arguing with him. He would probably pick his nose even if he's infront of the king of the tower himself and flick the booger to him just for fun or something...

His sight observed the regulars before it stopped at someone in cloak.

'Now that I can feel their aura clearly, I can easily tell that most of them are strong. I'm pretty sure that that man wearing a cloak is even stronger than that lizard...He...is a huge problem if he also aims for the crown...'

He then played with a knife from his brief case as he holds his chin in a thinking position as he thought of his options.

'Give up the game? Impossible. It's logical considering our dilemma but this two idiot would obviously not agree...well, I too would not...'

'Make a deal with him? That will be an option for later if I could even think of a good deal once I get an idea of how he thinks...'

'Make him an ally...'

He then got cut off from his thoughts as Kai spoke to him while still looking at the regulars who are also observing them.

"Your thoughts are too loud, Khun. Stop thinking about unnecessary things such as teaming up with them for this game. That's such a boring way that I would rather face all of them by myself."

He then looks at Khun with his red and gold eyes as Khun was once again mesmerized by it.

"Either we beat them up and sit on that huge throne with the crown on our head or we get beaten the shit out of us. That's the only way. We didn't just entered this tower to be allies with everyone."

He said as he walked towards the throne.

"I don't know about you but both Rak and I aims to become strong. And this is a perfect way to test our skills and strengths to these fellow monsters. Maybe even get stronger or create a new technique while fighting them or something."

He said before he jumps up and stands on top of the throne's backrest.

Looking at him from his position, Khun thought...

'This idiot's logic will surely be the reason of his own death. I'm sure of it.'

He thought before he saw Kai inhaled deeply before he shouted.

"YOHOOO~ MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, MY FELLOW FREAK OF NATURES~"

He then saw that he gathered everyone's attention as he continued. Meanwhile, Khun just hoped that he doesn't say anything stupid that will make more problems for them. Well, considering Kai...there's no way of predicting what this guy will do next.