Chapter 9: Should he?

I will post 2 chapters today for celebration of this book reaching 100k views in webnovel. Expect the other chapter in 3-4 hours. Please check this story out in webnovel if you have an account there.

---

A monster beyond monsters.

Lero ro, a ranker and a test administrator of 2nd floor thought.

Even with his hundreds of years of experience in the tower, he only heard of how special of an existence an irregular is.

But right now, even without the individual confirming it, he is already 100 percent sure that the boy infront of him is an irregular. He could even confidently say that the one infront of him is an irregular among irregulars.

Reasons why he thought so?

For him being an irregular, it's because of his extreme shinsu resistance. The attack that he used should be enough to even push a Jahad princess who should have a physique that is many times stronger than even a regular of the ten great families. A physique that could tank a normal shinsu attack even without shinsu resistance.

But for that boy to not even feel it? The most likely case is him being an irregular. Irregulars are beings that is loved by shinsu. Almost everyone in the tower knows that.

But even a most likely case still have a possibility to fail. That's when him making the barrier that he created turn to some kind of red fire comes and further make the high likely case become a certain case.

Lero ro's shinsu nature is of water. The fact that it turned to fire just because it touched the boy definitely means that the shinsu's 'love' for him is to the point of extremity.

Like a girl changing her personality because she accidentally heard that the personality of the boy she likes is the complete opposite of her...

'Why the heck am I comparing it to a love story...'

Ahem. Anyways, the reasons that he thought that this boy is an irregular among irregulars is because of the owner of this floor and his boss, Evankhell.

He has always been with Evankhell before she took a vacation. And in one of those times, he luckily got a chance to experience being in the presence of her when she activated her power and luckily did not died.

Two words. Overwhelmingly powerful. It's to the point that even an exceptional ranker like him would feel like he is just wasting time trying to get stronger when he could just vanish without him even knowing if that kind of power even just slightly touched him.

And those feelings is what also occured when he looked at the boy's eyes. He doesn't know why the being decides to show its power to him but he is sure that he doesn't want to experience that ever again.

Compared to Evankhell's that feels like its destroying everything and is already showing its full power, the being that he saw in the irregular's eyes feels like it's still resting in its cage. But despite that, he already felt a much stronger power within it than Evankhell's.

He doesn't know why or how is that being inside this irregular but he is definitely not gonna search for answers to those questions unless it's absolutely necessary. He still value his life after all.

-

"Am I too handsome that even a male ranker falls in love with me? I'm glad that my handsomeness is for all genders and can even reach the feelings of someone at your level...but I sadly have to inform you that...I don't swing that way."

"Huh?"

Lero ro got cut off from his shocked state by the boy saying some bullshit. He got irritated a bit by the boy acting like he didn't do anything impossible but now is not the time for that.