Chapter 4: A year to become a punching bag

[Kai fought the eel with the help of black march (who ignited herself because Kai is hot and handsome) and a red diamond appeared on his back and also fired a burst of red shinsu to the eel. After the explosion, all that's left is Kai and a roasted eel. Kai then slashes the ball and goes to the next floor after saying that the tower should fear him because he is a crazy man.]

(A/n: 5th chapter and I still never described what clothes he is wearing...umm ehh let's just say that he is wearing a maroon long sleeves, a black pants, and a red and black running shoes)

(A/n: oh right. This is a chapter full of plot only but I guarantee you that there's some very juicy information in this chapter so...yeah)

---

"He vanished...that means that he has gone to the next floor right, Headon?" Asked Yuri with a little anxiousness in her voice. There's no way of knowing what the mysterious administrator's goal after all.

At Yuri's question, headon just remained silent.

"..."

Seeing him stay quiet, Yuri began to have a feeling that something has gone wrong as she stands infront of him and glares at him with clear anger.

"Hey! Answer me! I don't care if you are an administrator or not. I will still punch you if you-"

"Yes." Said headon with a grin.

"Huh?"

"Yes. He passed the test and has already gone up to the next floor."

Seeing his grin, Yuri realize that headon is teasing her by making her unnecessarily anxious and angry.

"You!!-" Yuri was about to lash out to headon before Evan stopped her.

"M'lady Yuri! Stop! There's no need for you to lash out to him anymore, right? Kai passing the test is the only thing that matters so don't do anything that can make things more complicated!"

Who knows what will happen if they really angered the mysterious administrator.

After thinking about it for a second, Yuri calms her self for a second as she held his fore head.

"Tsk. Your bad habit of toying with people's emotions are really...sigh. What's more is that you didn't even tell us that he will automatically ascend to the next floor after destroying the ball. Because of that, I didn't get to take back the black march..." Said yuri as she massaged her forehead due to headache from the rabbit's antics.

"You never asked, Princess Yuri." Said Headon bluntly.

Hearing that administrator's bluntness, veins pops up on yuri's forehead as her fists started shivering from her anger.

'I really really want to punch this rabbit...' she thought as her remaining cool is about to hit the bottom.

"Princess! Calm yourself down! We need to go after Kai as fast as possible to take back the black march before people notice that the 13 month series given to you is in a hands of a man!" Informed Evan to Yuri before looking at headon with eyes implying that he pleads to him to stop teasing her already.

It's one of the laws of the king of the tower that the 13th month series should only belong to the princess and whoever holds it other than them should be executed.

Add that to the fact that Kai is a man which means that whoever the princess who lend him a 13th month series will be suspected of having a relationship with him. Which will result of one more law the princess would break.

Yuri realize the seriousness of theirs and Kai's predicament as she agrees.

"...Alright...let's go. I think my head will explode if I stayed here even a second longer." She looked at Evan before looking for the part of the ceiling where they came from.