Chapter 2: Red

(A/n: Two words. Get ready.)

"What a great day to live"

Said Kai as he is lying down on the ground after getting german suplexed by the wild princess.

He then saw the the girl talking to him with an unknown language

"#@-#&#&@-&@&##£#&#&&#-@&&#!!"

"Huh? Umm can't understand you, girl"

Said Kai as he stood up and patted his clothes.

Meanwhile, yuri noticed that he can't understand her so she turns at headon and asked.

"Hey, headon, did you not even give him a pocket?"

"Well, Lord Kai told me to close my mouth so I'm just following his order."

"What nonsense is that? Just admit that you didn't give it to him on purpose" said yuri as she glared at headon.

"I couldn't possibly- Lord Kai told me to close my mouth so I didn't get to give him a pocket."

"Tsk. Evan!!"

*Thud*

Evan landed on his feet as his huge bag shook up and down.

"What is it m'lady?"

He then noticed headon looking at him as he chuckled and sweat nervously.

"He-hello there, headon-nim. You look as fine as always he- hehe."

"So you are the one who guided the princess, Evan Edrok"

"You- you got it all wrong headon-nim!-"

"Evan, quit with the garbage talk and give this newbie your spare pocket. Headon didn't even bother giving one to him"

"Ye-yes m'lady"

He then placed his huge bag down as he searched for something.

"Hmm where did I put it...oh, there it is."

He then walked towards Kai as he handed him the pocket.

"Take it. This an A-grade pocket. A bit too prestigious for a new comer but...this is all I have for now."

Kai then looked at the small man handing him some kind of ball with confusion.

'First, a rabbit, and now a small dude. And what the heck is this tower's deal with balls?' Don't tell me that some test in the upper floors requires me to give them my ball sacks?'

He shook his head as he grabs the ball that Evan is handing to him

"You're saying that you'll give this to me, right?"

He then grabs the ball before it vanished as information forced their way to his head.

After a few seconds, the flow of information to his brain stopped as he regained his consciousness.

"Huh?"

"How is it, newcomer? The feeling of attaining a pocket for the first time? Can you understand me now? - oof" Said Evan with his arms crossed before he got shoved away by Yuri

She took Evan's position to look at Kai's face closer. Her nose still a little red from the left over blood.

"So? How is it it newbie? Can understand me now?"

'Understand? Hmm?'

He then looked at the ball that is now floating beside him.

"I see...so it's this ball that made me know your language or something?"