Power levels.

(A/n: There's a summary of their power levels at the end of the chapter if you don't want to waste time reading my explanations. You can also skip this if you don't want to know the numerical amount of the strength of the characters in this fic)

So this power level thingy will appear every time there's a training arc, time skip, or just because I want to clarify their current power levels.

I don't know about y'all but I really hate it when I'm watching an action anime or reading an action book that has a very inconsistent power levels. Like, can't they just take a moment and clarify how strong the characters is? One moment they will be destroying worlds but some chapters passes and even guns can hurt them? Wakanda nonsense is that?

I'm not gonna mention names because I would probably anger sensitive readers but dragonball really has a brain dead power levels- wait...huh. Forget what I said...

...

I...probably lost some readers there huh...

Oh no...Anyways!! Tower of god, the manhwa that I am basing my story on also has a very inconsistent power leveling because of the denseness of the shinsu in the upper floors. I might've missed it, but I never heard the author making it clear so I will make it clear in this fic.

Here is the levels from the highest to lowest:
(Ps: I didn't bother computing shi. Don't me with mathematics. I hate that shi with all my heart.)

Reminder: High ranker's and ranker's strength is just impossible to scale since there's so many variables to consider to give them power levels so I will not do that.

Earth level: 2 Billion

Continental level (Let's just say that all 7 are as big as each other) 150,000,000

Max island level (Greenland) 1,500,000 - 5,000,000 pl

Island level. (Green land ÷ 20=) 20,000 - 50,000 pl

(I just searched it...and I gotta say...It's so) goddamn complicated. Something like islands getting distorted or some shi and it just looks like greenland is bigger than china even though it's around 5 times smaller in reality...My smol brain nearly exploded)

Mountain level: 1,000 - 5,000 pl

Hill level: 150 - 500 pl

Boulder level: 20 - 50 pl

Human level: 0 - 15 pl

Alright! Now that that's done, let's proceed to the character pl. (Only relevant characters who showed up)

Remember that this will surely not be accurate to the cannon since I'm not the author so just treat this as a parallel universe.

This levels are for raw strength and their destructiveness only.

First, let us make Urek D. Simp Mazino as our highest standard even though he still didn't showed up in this fic because he should always be an exception according to the Badass chronicles book.

1% of his raw strength is continental level.

Yes. You read that right. Forget about bam wounding Urek. Author said that it was a mistake. Bam will still not be able to wound Urek even with his current strength in the manhwa which should already be at the level of White in full power. Anyways...

Firstly, his finger collided with Karaka's balls which should've been atleast a max island level and made it vanished from the force of his 1%. Remember. It completely vanished without a trace. Just like the attack boros did against Saitama's serious punch.

Anndddd if that's not enough, it destroyed the shi out of Karaka's body which should be able to take on an island level attack.

Annnnndddd if those two feats are still not enough, the extra force from his finggi even managed to create a huge explosion that should be enough to destroy an entire mountain. Anddddd by calculating those in my smol brain, I concluded that Urek's 1% is continental level (or just a little short from reaching that level)

Sooo here's his power level if he attacked with all his raw strength.

Urek: 5 earth level or above. 10 Billion Pl or above.

Next is headon...no clue about that rabbit.

Next is Yuri. She is stronger than Karaka so...

Yuri: Above max island level. 8,000,000 Pl or above.

Next is Evan...he is an artifact user type so it's hard to know his strength but if I were to guess...probably around island level with 40,000 Pl. (Remember, he is a high ranker. That's why I said that it's impossible to scale a ranker's strength.)

Then the trio. All three of them are Hill level. In short, weaklings.

Kai: 255 Pl

Khun: 250 Pl

Rak: 200 Pl (He should be weaker if not for Kai and Khun angering him and making him stronger. In short, Author's Bs.)

Take note that according to anime rules, their defensive capabilities is around 30 to 50 percent lower than their destructive power...well, our protagonist and the ha family is a huge exception.

Yuri's defensive level: 10 million defensive level.

Kai's defensive level: 300 Pl

Alright. That's it for their power levels. It probably got confusing because of my notes so here's the summary.

Urek: Earth level^5 / 10 Billion power level. 8 billion defensive level.

Yuri: Above max island / 8 million power level. 10 million defensive level.

Evan: Island level / 40 thousand power level. 20 thousand defensive level.

Kai: Hill level / 255 Power level. 300 defensive level.

Khun: Hill level / 250 Power level. 230 defensive level.

Rak: Hill level / 200 Power level. 170 defensive level.

---

Alright. That's it. Bye.