CHAPTER 1

Announcement:

"Attention please.
Kim Taehyung from Business department and Jeon Jungkook from Medical department , please report at the principal's office immediately."

"Seriously! Again?"
said jimin and let out a sigh of annoyance, who was walking through the hallway of the university munching some popcorns.

So here starts the drama.
The drama between the famous, the best looking, the talented collage rivals - Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook.

Taehyung is a business student and Jungkook is a medical student but these barriers never got in between them for their rivalry.

Actually, taehyung and Jungkook known each other since childhood as jimin's grandparents were neighbours of jungkook's family. During vacations, jimin went to busan to stay with his grandparents. Also he went to play with jin and jungkook.

Sometimes, taehyung would also tag along with him to enjoy their vacation in busan. Busan is one of the beautiful places in Korea with lot of beaches and tasty street foods, parks etc.

Tae and jungkook had a good relationship at that time - play mates. They were very young to even understand the word "rival".

But as life goes on, everybody drifted apart. Jimin's mother died due to cancer. So his vacation to Busan also came to an end. But still jimin tried to contact jungkook and keep in touch to maintain the connection.

Jungkook was the sweetest and cutest child in the whole world. He tried his best to get his admission in Seoul national university with his poor family conditions.

Jungkook's father was a mere farmer who earns less and his mother works as a teacher in an elementary school near by their neighborhood. She get paid less too.

They worked very hard to teach their both sons and get them stable. They always wanted the best for their children. Even if they are poor in money, they are rich in love and heart.

As for Taehyung, they are the richest family in the whole Korea. They are rich since generations. Both his parents side are very well and stable.
His father has the biggest multinational company in the whole world. His mother has the biggest fashion brand all over the continent.

Sometimes, both his parents and namjoon got busy with their business and stuffs. At that time, Taehyung stay in hostel with one of his friends and enjoy the time.

Jimin is always and forever his bestest friend who was with him in every stages of his life. He is also a brother to him.

Most importantly, the relation between taehyung and jungkook is very complicated. They don't even like to breathe the same air.

They itself don't know when their rivalry started. Since jungkook entered the collage, he got the image of a rich spoiled badass taehyung which he started to hate more as the time passes. Taehyung's show off pissed him off.

Sometimes, his insecurity got in between them too.

For taehyung, the fights bickering were all fun at first until he got to know that jungkook is really pissed off by him, which pissed him off too.

Even though, they are in two totally different departments, jimin is the mutual connection between them to always tie them to both the sides of a thread.

"I repeat Kim Taehyung from business department and Jeon Jungkook from Medical department come to the principal's cabin immediately."