CHAPTER 12

Jimin arrived at the kim mansion on around fifteen minutes after his call with taehyung who wanted to meet a certain bunny toothed guy at this instant to have a serious conversation about life.

There was a four hours ride from Seoul to busan via car. So Jimin took one of the best car from his garage to speed up the process for his soulmate. And they arrived within a little more than three hours.

The area where the house they are searching for right now is a bit dark as some of the street lights in the surroundings are flickering while others are completely dead, providing a conjuring vibe.

They parked the car towards the left side of the small village road, somewhere near a full time opened convenience store which is the only thing that lightens the area around few metres.

They locked the car and started to walk straight to the somewhat familiar neighborhood. It's been years since Jimin visited the place after the death of his mother and then his grandparents.

"Where the fvck is that house?",
asked an impatient taehyung who was trying hard to find the younger boy's house in the darkeness.

"You have the location, right?",
he then added.

"I had. But I forgot my phone while getting ready."
mumbled jimin in small voice.

"I sent it to you earlier, remember? Where is that?",
continued jimin, raising his voice  a bit.

"My god damn phone is freaking dead ,you shorty."

"YAHH--"

Before the older of the two can pick up a fight, taehyung pointed at a house seeking the attention of the other too.

"Is that kook's house?"

"Is it? Why the fvck is all the houses in the neighborhood looks exactly the same?",
said jimin in disbelief.

They walked towards the house and slightly opened the small gate which created a loud
creek sound while opening.

'Does anybody heard the sound?
No way!',
Tae thought.

They saw an an empty table with chairs on both sides placed in the garden area. No sign of anything suspicious and started to look for a door or a balcony when they...

heard an unfamiliar voice of someone.

"Liked the place?"
asked the stranger who is an old man in his seventies with grey hairs and slight mustache, giving a terror look, scaring the youngsters to the core.

'Fvck it. This is not the house.'

"Y-yes sir, everything is good. We will make our way out.",
said taehyung and fake smiled.

Tae and Jimin then, walked as fast as possible towards the gate to escape from the scary old man.

"STOP", shouted the old man.

"W-What?",
Tae replied, while still walking long strides towards the front gate.

" Where are you from? What are your intentions?"

"It's n-nothing sir. We came to the wrong h-house actually.",
said jimin with a trembling voice.

"Then why are you walking so fast?",
asked the old man.

"Because i have big legs." - Tae.

"Because I need to use the toilet." - Jimin.

Two different answer from the soulmates. They said it in a reflex. They themselves had no idea why they couldn't come up with a better excuse that this.