CHAPTER 5

Jungkook woke up the next morning a bit earlier than usual. He didn't got any sleep yesterday night, thinking about Taehyung and their incomplete phone call.

The first thing he did , even before brushing his teeth was to check his phone.
No messages... No missed calls.

He opened the messaging app and convinced himself to be strong and text the older.
And Within five minutes, he got the reply for his message.

                    Taebear

                                                    Hi
                                  Good morning!

Hy..

                           Why so dry man?

You want me to
make you wet
then..

                                    TAEHYUNG!!!

yah baby

                 [*blushing*]

                                  Where is my
                                   Surprise?

Jungkook waited for the reply for nearly ten minutes but it never came. As he was going to shower, his phone rang. Jungkook ran towards his phone and accept the call. Because it's from Taehyung.

On call:

Tae: Hello jungkook...

Jungkook: Hai Taehyung

Awkwardness fell into their conversation as it was their first time having a proper conversation with each other and moreover it was over a phone call , increased the awkwardness.

Tae:
I'm so sorry jungkook. I'll give that surprise to you when I'll be back. But I don't know when I'm going to be back.

Jungkook:
What? Why? Where are you now?

Tae:
I'm in America jungkook.

Jungkook:
WHAT? YOU WENT TO AMERICA!!! LIKE AMERICA.

Tae:
Yes. We got a call from my grandparents that he is having an immediate surgery there and want all of us to be present.

Jungkook:
Oh!
So your grandparents live there?

Tae:
ya from last year onwards, they're living there. Some of our close relatives are there in America.

Jungkook:
Okey!
So is the surgery over. Is he ok?

Tae:
Yep. It went well. But he didn't woke up yet.

Jungkook:
It must be due to the heavy dose of anesthesia. He'll be ok. Don't worry Tae.

Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach when the younger called him Tae. But he cleared his throat and spoke for a few more minutes before hanging up.

Taehyung's visit to America was truly unexpected. But Tae informed jimin when his flight landed.

But when jungkook came to their room to ask about Tae to jimin, he was already asleep and later went to collage before the younger boy woke up due to exams.

Jungkook felt a relief after talking to Taehyung for a few minutes.

              ________________