CHAPTER 10

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

The screams of two different people are heard in unison on the quiet mansion.

As most of the rooms in the Kim mansion are soundproof, nobody other than the two people themselves have heard the loud screams.

A person fell down on the harsh floor on his butt and screaming hard while the other was clinging to the wall , screaming on top of his lungs.

Suddenly ,the person who was on the floor stopped his screaming and stood up abruptly . He then closed the mouth of the other with his palm, to stop the latter from screaming.

"Jungkook.. Koo..
It's me your taehyung."

Jungkook removed the said males palm from his mouth and shouted,

"WHAT THE HECK TAEHYUNG?
YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME PUMPKIN FACED COW DUNG."

"I'm sorry baby, really sorry.",
said tae and pouted.

"What were you doing here? In front of my door?",
asked Jungkook confused and in disbelief.

" I was just p-passing by and heard s-something from here. So I was s-searching for the sound.
T-That's it! "

Jungkook punched the older's chest few times. But tae took a hold on his small fist and pinned it on both the sides of his head softly.

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief and closed his eyes while leaning on the wall, calming himself down from the scary incident happened few minutes ago.

He thought he'll be eaten by a ghost , who wears white clothes. And moreover, taehyung's nightwear was a plain white shirt with white pants.

Their position made an aroused feeling in taehyung. It look like taehyung was caging Jungkook in between him and the wall. And the closed eyed Jungkook who was taking deep breathes were making him loss control eventually.

Jungkook opened his eyes swiftly when he felt a hot breath on his neck. He saw that taehyung was leaning more and more close towards his neck.

"T-Tae"

"Hmm",
Taehyung hummed as response.

" What a-are you doing?"

He didn't responded to that and leaned more close and sniffed his neck and collar bones simultaneously.

"How can you smell this good all fvcking times doll."

Jungkook let out a small moan as taehyung's lips roamed around his sensitive neck without kissing or sucking. Just caressing his pale smooth neck with the older's lips and nose.

After some time, tae pulled away to look at the younger in front of him who was looking like a riped tomato.

Without them knowing, they slowly started to lean in. Lips only an inch apart from devouring each other.

Taehyung's lips touched finally, but not on the other's lips but on his palm. He pulled away quickly and saw that the younger boy's mouth was closed with his own palm and bambi eyes wide opened.