CHAPTER 2

The beautifully architectured corridor of the University are in an huzzle and buzzle as the students are out from their last period of the day.

Jimin was passing through jungkook's class room when he saw him getting out of his class, stuffing his books in the bag one by one.

"hey jungkookie"
Called jimin, seeking the attention of the younger.

"Hello jiminie hyung... Where are you going?"

"Oh don't tell me your forget?
We have that extra caricular activities to do, other than our usual sport?"

"Ah! I forgot!
Anyways which one are you selecting?"
asked Jungkook with curiosity all around his face.

The extra caricular activities are for the extra marks other than their practical exams. The main issue in this is that everyone should select a different club from which they're practising for the extra marks.

Jimin is the captain of basketball team in the university but he should select other activity other than basketball. Same goes for all the departments. This new scheme started from this week onwards with the main aim for finding the hidden talents in students.

"I think I'll go for broadcasting club. A lot of students in my class are joining in that.
Which one are you?"

"Uhm I'll go for swimming then.
I'm damn sure that they're will be a lot of students for swimming, so most probably the couch will only allow the first ten students to get into the pool. I'll look for safe zone and sleep somewhere. How is my idea? "
Replied jungkook with a pleasant excitement filled expression.

"I hope everything goes as you planned. Anyways all the best kookie. Take care. "

After there little interaction, they parted their ways to go to their respective ways. As Jungkook continued walking,

"Hey kookie!! "

Jungkook turned around and saw his senior Lisa. Lisa is the classmate of Jimin. She's like a sister to him and vice versa. They're very good buddies to be exact.

"Lisa noona
Which club are you going to?"

"Oh my curious bunny. I'm going swimming to sleep. "

"What? Really! Me too."

" Then let's get it!! "

Lisa placed his left hand on jungkook's shoulder and went to the swimming pool area with the main aim of sleeping.

~

"Welcome to swimming club everyone. I didn't expect these many students to choose swimming. Thank you for joining. Let's get started."
The coach of the team welcomed.

They're about sixty students assembled in the pool area but more than 45 students came here to escape from other activities same as Jungkook and Lisa.

Jungkook and Lisa moved backwards towards the last line. The coach told the first ten students to assemble in the front and he'll teach them as the demo for others.

Jungkook and Lisa sat on the floor , gossiping about the students from their department when they heard loud gasp, whistling and excited sounds.
Why?

Because here comes the hottest person alive,"Kim Taehyung".

Jungkook face palmed seeing taehyung and mumbled,
"Why can't he choose some other clubs?". He groaned in frustration.

Taehyung throwed a cheeky grin with a smirk to jungkook before going towards the corner of the Hall. Jungkook showed a disgusted expression in return.

~