CHAPTER 25

As the function continues, Jungkook felt a sudden urge to pee. So he excused himself from the group that they were sitting together with no interest and went off towards the washroom.

Jimin who was sitting with the group of gossiping aunties massaged his throbbing head slightly, feeling like throwing his small hands at them for shitting about almost everyone on this planet other than themselves. Mrs Kim was not listening to them but was focusing on her phone excusing herself by an urgent email which can be true or not.

Jimin turned around to look for Jungkook when he found their new topic a bit serious and sensitive to the other but the other male was already near and sat on his previous spot before he can do anything. Jimin nudged the younger and leaned in towards him before whispering in tiny voice, 

"Kookie, lets just go. I'm really fed up with them."

Before the younger can reply, the topic of the gossiping aunties strike him too. 

"I can't believe that. How can someone be so dumb in everything. Minyoung took care of her like a princess but she eloped with a farmer's son, that too from the country side.",            the women in her early fifties said with an over dramatic expression while exaggerating the matter.

"But how did they met each other at the first place?",                          as the conversation continued.

"He was working at a local restaurant near the market area in Seoul."

Mrs Kim looked away from her phone with a boring expression and said,       

"They were in an open relationship for more than three years. She proposed this matter in front of her family many times too but still they disagreed. So she eloped. I don't find anything strange in that."

The girl in the topic was Taehyung's and Jimin's high school friend who is still in contact with them. She is a very nice girl but her wealthy family will never allow her to marry someone by her choice.

They shut their mouths for a second before someone started again,

"I think you missed the main point. She eloped with that poor guy because she is now pregnant for five months."

Gasps and murmurings were heard,                                                                                                                "She grown up so much."

"How can she think this low?"

"Does she have any shame?"

"Is this how Minyoung brought up her daughter?"

"How can someone get pregnant before marriage?"

"Children these days have no control. Such a shame."

Jungkook felt like crying at that moment hearing all those things. His head lowered down unknowingly. He shouldn't feel shame or guilty by carrying his and tae's token of love inside his belly. He will carry and will take care of their love for his whole lifetime. But hearing how their society still thinks so orthodoxically about these matters is so cheap.

If matured couples who are stable in life, starting a new life without signing a paper of contract are not accepted in this society and that too with a kid is unacceptable for others. Is signing a simple sheet of contract make them accept? And marrying a poor if the other side is wealthy is the another problem for the society. The status of the family and the next generations are lying on these matters for them. These conservative mind of people who are now living in this 21st century are a threat to this generation.