CHAPTER 29

The five month old pregnant male is half laying on the bed peacefully, fully concentrated on the television in front of him.

As the male was always resting in the home and the others in the house will never let him move or do any chores, made him hit boredom eventually. He went for a regular check up two weeks ago and saw the grandma he always visited.

He revealed the happy news to her and she hugged the couple tightly and blessed them whole heartedly. As she was not recovering well, her son from abroad came to bring her along with him. Jungkook eyes watered watching his favourite grandma leaving him. But he's happy that her son came at the last moment to pick her up. She always wanted her last time to be with her sons and grandchildren. She gave him some cute handmade designed napkins before leaving, saying that, "This is for your cute baby. Tell them that there was an old grandma patient who was eagerly expecting to meet the baby. But i don't think it is possible anymore. But still, show them this."

Jungkook came home after that and kept the napkins in a small cute basket inside the closet safely.

One of the new hobbies of the younger is watching vlogs on the television in their bedroom. It's travelling vlogs, food vlogs, shopping vlogs etc and he don't know why but he's loving it so much.

Watching lots of travelling vlogs of couples, he feel like going out with taehyung too but the latter was a bit busy with an important meeting which he couldn't avoid but tried, since the last few days.
Jungkook was missing him very badly.

He was again watching a travelling vlog, while half laying on the bed, eating snacks when the door of the bedroom opened and a stressed looking taehyung came inside, coat in his hands and suitcase in the other.

He gave a sweet smile to the younger and kept the things aside.

Jungkook opened his hands widely, waiting for his usual huggies and kissies. Taehyung sat on the bed and invited himself into the comfiest hug which takes away all his stresses.

Jungkook was wearing a cute comfy hoodie paired with a shorts. Jungkook patted tae's back with his sweater paw hands and kissed his head.

Taehyung placed his head on the latter's chest and hugged him, loving the warmth. He then, lifted the hoodie little bit and kissed the boy's swollen belly lovingly.

"How is dada's little angel?",
asked tae in a cute voice.

"Little angel is fine dada.",
replied the younger in the same baby voice and laughed out loud at his own silliness. Taehyung laughed with the boy and later gave a passionate kiss on the boy's lips.

He then looked toward the television and saw that the younger is watching travel vlogs again, that too of a couple going for an outing at night. The mood of the boy can now be understand by the vlogs he is watching. Taehyung can easily see the small wish of his baby mumma in his eyes.

"Let's go for a date!",
Said taehyung suddenly, surprising the other.

"Now?"
questioned the younger, surprised and excited.

"Yes now. Why? You don't want it?"

"No I mean yes. I want to do. Let's go taehyungie. It'll be so fun."

"I know right. Now get ready darling."

"Get me ready taehyungie. Baby mumma will stay here. You go and bring my clothes."

Taehyung smiled at his cute big baby and kissed his forehead one last time before going into the closet in search of the boy's clothes. He picked the clothes and made the boy wear it. Then, he himself went to take a quick bath and got ready.

They got in the car. The streets are less crowded because it is already close to midnight. Jungkook slide down the car window and cold wind strikes his face and passed through his hairs, making his cheeks and tip of his nose turns pink. Jungkook giggled, loving the feeling.

He turned towards the older and stared at him. Taehyung who was concentrating on the road felt a stare and turned towards the younger.

"What baby? You need anything?"

"I love you tae."

Tae smiled at him and replied,
"I love you more angel."

Taehyung then slid up the car window, when he temperature outside is decreasing as the night is becoming darker. Jungkook whined at that but taehyung made him shut up by giving a full lecture about the weather forecast.

They first went to a restaurant which Jungkook loves dearly and eat the dinner with cheesy talks, flirtings etc. Then went to the lawn area on the banks of han river and parked the car.

He made the boy stand a little away from the car to gave him a small surprise not before covering the boy with another sweater on top and scarf around his neck and a cute ear muff.

Jungkook looked towards the river and then the moon. The reflection of the moon on the river is so beautiful and mesmerizing that he'll never get bored of the elegant site.

He was watching the view when taehyung called him towards the car.

"Surprise!"

Taehyung opened the trunk of the car.

Jungkook gasped in shock while covering his mouth with the sweater paws and wide eyes

"Oh my god Tae, it's i-it's beautiful. I love it baby.",
Jungkook went to the male and hugged him tightly mumbling thankyous.

Jungkook showed him a vlog last week of a couple sharing their date night in the car and the boy talked about how it would be, the whole night, not making Tae to close his eyes even for a second.

And taehyung is ready to bring the moon for his big baby to see the shining eyes glistening with happiness.

They got in the trunk and layed down carefully. The bed is very comfy and a lot of pillows are placed everywhere as per the younger's likings.

"It's so soft and comfy Tae.",
Jungkook mumbled and turned to his boyfriend who is staring at him as if he is his whole world.

Jungkook layed on his back suddenly and signalled his boyfriend to hover over him which the other did without any second thought.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around the latter's neck and pulled him closer and mumbled,

"Kiss me hard."

Taehyung leaned more closer, closing every single distance between their lips and started to feel the euphoric feeling of their lips on each others while his right hand went inside the boy's hoodie and caressed the sides of his waist carefully and lovingly.

___________________________________

Hope you liked it!💜

My university allowed the first ever outpass for us for tomorrow. So we are going out hurray!! after soo freakin long. I'm happy.