CHAPTER 24

A very tired male, wearing a dark grey suit, pile of files on the glass table in front of him, working his ass off for a month non stop due to a very huge collaboration with an American company.

The whole staffs and authorities are dedicating their full time in this project for the past month for the new success.

Taehyung went to abroad two weeks back and came today morning and started working as usual without any break or the needed rest.

Tae and Jungkook called each other a few times in this month but didn't got any chance to meet. And Jungkook clearly know what this project means to his boyfriend very well. So he didn't interfere much into this. But in future he'll not allow his husband to work nonstop like this. This is his last warning though.

Taehyung's continuous work got disturbed by his own phone ringing which was placed beside the pile of files on the table.

Taehyung massaged his temple before glancing at the caller id showing Namjoon hyung. He attended the call.

"Hello hyung."

"Tae, did you forget that we have a reception to attend this evening. Jungkook will be present. You should come too."

"Hyung I'm really sorry. I need to finalize everything tomorrow. It's just one more day. So i can't attend the function today. But I'll call Jungkookie and will inform him."

Namjoon know that taehyung will not obey anything today as he is on the last stage of his dream project of a collaboration. So he didn't forced him any further and cut the call after biding goodbyes.

~

A young doctor was pacing inside the cabin, while biting his lips nervously and rubbing his sweaty palms on his white coat regularly. While the other doctor was seated on one of the chairs in front of the table, staring at the nervous looking male.

"Jungkook ah, don't pace around like this. It'll make you more dizzy. Come and sit down first. Let's talk this out."

"Jiminie hyung, what if it is that?",
asked Jungkook nervously.

"Kookie, let's check it first. And even if it's positive, it's a very good thing right. I'm damn sure that taehyung is going to be the happiest person at that moment.",
said Jimin with a soft tone, trying to comfort the male in front of him.

"Hyung, I'll be the happiest too but I'm nervous. I don't know why. What if it's not that?"

"Jungkook, it's completely okay to be nervous right now. But let's check it out first. Okay!"

Jungkook nodded his head and took the two pregnancy test kit from Jimin, who hugged the male assuredly before getting into the washroom.

~                    

Jungkook was having a tight schedule in the hospital due to the absence of some of the doctors because of the summer break. So his work was more than usual comparatively.

During the last week, he was feeling strange inside his body and he felt dizzy and nauseous time to time. This makes him remember the chances of him getting pregnant and he now remembers that they didn't use protection on their last time.

Jungkook was almost sure about the matter but still he was feeling very nervous. He don't know how will taehyung and their family will react. People are still Orthodox about these matters like getting pregnant before marriage and all. So he is feeling more tensed.

He talked with taehyung this week for a few minutes. But choose not to tell before confirming. Taehyung truly loves kids and the same goes to himself too. Later, he felt suffocated and talked with Jimin about everything. So Jimin assured him that everything is going to be okay and bought the kits to check the results.