CHAPTER 28

A very tired male was sleeping on the king sized bed alone with the air conditioner kept low, making a cold atmosphere early in the morning, wearing a sweatpant and covered fully in the soft duvet. The time was only 5.30 am but the said male stirred in his deep slumber due to the sounds coming from the washroom inside the bedroom.

The male woke up abruptly and looked sideways to check his pregnant husband who is not in the bed, making him fully panic and ran straight towards the bathroom in hurried steps.

When he reached there, he saw his pregnant husband leaning on the washbasin and throwing up continuously, looking more exhausted than yesterday.

It's been three months since the couple got to know about the pregnancy and in these months, taehyung recovered completely with regular checkups and medicines and now he is perfectly alright.

But Jungkook started to have morning sickness and weird cravings from a month ago. He always got the tendency to eat a lots of variety dishes and flavours but the issue is that he will vomit everything after a few minutes. He is always feeling nauseous and vomiting tendency frequently.

After a week, due to tae's continuous pleadings, jungkook agreed to consult a senior gynecologist along with Jimin and done every tests and made sure everything is alright. It's just that every body reacts differently to pregnancies like some will have a very calm and cool time with cravings or sometimes not. And the other groups like him are suffering from these symptoms nonstop. He himself knows that it's clearly okay to have these symptoms in pregnancies but his so called husband is dumb to understand that, this is what he says.

These symptoms and disturbances will be decreased eventually after he'll enter his second trimester which is not so far.

After seeing the exhausted male, taehyung ran towards him and hugged him sideways, supporting his weight on him and patted his back gently. Jungkook calmed down after sometime and washed his mouth. Taehyung then carried the male bridel style and made him lay on the comfy bed.

"Why didn't you called me darling?",
asked taehyung, feeling his eyes watering seeing his love's
condition.

"You didn't slept well yesterday taehyungie. You was wide awake helping me all night. You should sleep too tae bear."

The couple didn't slept well yesterday as Jungkook was feeling nauseous all night and slept very late. And his loving boyfriend didn't slept and watched his baby without closing his eyes, always being alerted till early in the morning but fell asleep as his body surrendered to it naturally.

"Aw, is my baby crying?",
asked Jungkook while pouting and in a teasing manner.

Taehyung gave a cup of water to Jungkook and made him drink it. He then massaged the boy's forehead that made the other sigh in content.

Then he laid beside the younger and hugged the latter while placing his face on the boy's neck, feeling like crying.

"You're so exhausted baby. Look at you now.",
mumbled taehyung while sniffing.

"Oh my cute taetae. I'm alright. This is all for our little bean who is growing inside my tummy. He is just testing his/her parents to check whether the momma and dada is patient with them. They're just playing with us tae. "

Taehyung sighed and hugged the male more closer, while being careful with the belly too. Jungkook patted his lover's head and kissed there. He sang a tune melodiously and the other male soon went to deep sleep. Jungkook again kissed the latter and fell asleep too.

~

Taehyung and Jungkook are staying in the Kim mansion along with the older Kim couple. Many maids are surrounding the mansion everywhere to take care of Jungkook.

It was already midnight and the couple had their lunch together with the kims and came to their bedroom. They switched on the television in front of their bed and sat in a comfortable position with taehyung half sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard with legs spread. And Jungkook in between his legs, leaning against the latter's chest.

Jungkook was wearing one of the oversized hoodie of tae which is a nice red colour and a boxer underneath. Taehyung has his upper body bare, being a natural heater for his baby and baby's baby in the cold weather.

Taehyung wrapped his hands around the boy's bare waist, cupping the bubble belly and caressing it and massaging his sides of the waist making the younger sigh frequently.

They were watching a romantic movie, when Jungkook felt the man behind him moving his naughty hands upwards from his tummy towards the latter's favourite muscle which is very prominent due to his pregnancy.

____( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ____

He kept quiet and waited for his boyfriend to do the rest. Taehyung kneaded the soft muscles with his both hands, massaging it uniformly while his mouth got placed on the smooth milky neck giving wet kisses and caressing the skin with his nose.

Jungkook bite his lips and moaned loudly, feeling aroused at the sudden interaction.

"M-more tae..
Want m-more please... "

Taehyung slide his hands downwards and pull the waist band of the younger's boxer asking permission. Jungkook nodded his head and helped his lover to remove his boxer and threw it somewhere around the room.

Taehyung left soft hickeys on the boy's neck while his hands started his work on the younger's shaft palming it. He then lowered his hands and circled his long fingers around the rim, teasingly.

"I-inside...",
Said the younger and moaned loudly when taehyung entered his two fingers in one go and started moving it in and out with his right hand. While the left is working on the boy's member.

"Aa-aah good mmm.. "

Jungkook moaned loudly and arched his back, laying his head on tae's shoulder, mouth parted and soft moans leaving from the beautifully parted lips.

Jungkook tilt his head sideways to watch the other's side profile which he loved a lot and kissed the elder's cheek.

Taehyung kissed back on the latter's lips and speed up the motion. Adding another finger and moving more quicker making the younger reach his high soon. Jungkook moaned loudly and cummed heavily on tae's hand and the bedsheet, breathing deeply. Taehyung slowed down the movements, seeing the boy reached his high.

Jungkook laid his head on the latter's shoulder completely. But suddenly, a gasp left his pretty mouth when the fingers inside him started to move again, making him oversensitive than he already is.

"T-tae.. Sen-sitive."

Taehyung quickened his motion again, making Jungkook stop his small protest quickly because the over sensitivity is giving him an another wave of pleasure which he loved. Soon he came hard again while breathing heavily.
His hands clenched around tae's to stop the motion.

Taehyung stopped and moved his hand slowly, feeling the smooth velvety walls wrapped around his fingers before removing it.

"How was it bun?"

"Sooo good tae.
Now let me help you."

"No need darling. You are exhausted, try to sleep well."

Taehyung cleaned the younger and changed the bedsheet. Then layed the younger on the bed and kissed his forehead a few times before going to the washroom to take a cold shower and take care of his problem.

___________________________________

Hope you liked it!💜

I changed the cover of this book.
Is it good? Give ur opinions.

Sorry for late updates because my college is giving me hell. I have class a little late tomorrow. So I've to wake up late only. That's why I UPDATED!