CHAPTER 20 [M]

- Mature scenes ahead.

"Tae..."

Jungkook turned around and whispered, feeling a chill pass down his spine, watching his boyfriend standing in front of him ,staring at his eyes with an intense emotion that he can clearly understand.

Taehyung looked down towards the other one's naked pale upper body which was glistening with water droplets. He scanned every part of the visible naked body that has some chocolate chip moles, same as the one under the latter's pink sweet soft lips and chest.

Jungkook shivered visibly when taehyung placed his both hands on the younger's bare waist delicately which filled wholly, don't want to hurt the pure being even with a mere touch. He wanted to cherish the boy in his arms until his last breath.

Taehyung pinned the younger towards the pool wall, closing the distance between them completely, making their lower body to grind along with that.

The younger closed his eyes in pure bliss and his both hands made their way to the older's chest, fisting the already wet shirt of his lover's in his palms strongly.

"Baby...",
whispered taehyung, making his voice fall into it's deepest octave.

Jungkook opened his eyes and stared at the elegant man in front of him, eyes showing every emotions he is feeling through his body at the moment.

"Baby, do you want to take our relationship to the next step today?",
asked taehyung while staring right into the eyes of his lover which is glistening in the moon's glory.

Taehyung can see what the younger wants from his eyes. But he wanted to hear it from the boy itself.

Jungkook nodded his head cutely, and clenched more into the latter's shirt, feeling the intimacy between them.

Taehyung dived into the younger's neck and rubbed his nose over there, the sweet smell of the younger's perfume is still lingering on the surface. Then he bite onto his earlobe and gave a small suck to it along with the hanging earing, making the younger produce a heavenly moan at the sudden action.

"I want to hear the answer from your pretty mouth like your moans baby. Do you want it?",
said taehyung ,still in the crook of the other one's neck, whispering in his ear seductively.

"Y-Yes...
Yes I want it.",
replied the younger while moving his head towards the other side, providing more space for the artist who is painting in his neck like a canvas now.

"You want what baby.
Say it! Let me hear your sweet voice."

"I- ... I want us to.. "

"To?"

"To m-make love today.",
replied the younger, completing the statement with some difficulty, trying not to moan in between.

Taehyung gave a hard suck onto a point below his ear, creating a purple mark ,making Jungkook moan loudly this time. He kissed the portion later on before pulling away from the younger's neck to watch the glistening eyes of the boy.

"You sure baby? I don't want to make you any uncomfortable. "

"I'm sure tae. I want it. I really really want us to make love today. I need you. I want you baby...",
whispered the younger slowly, their lips merely touching, breathes fanning over each others.

"We can stop whenever you want. Say it out if you felt uncomfortable. Ok?"

Jungkook nodded his head again making taehyung chuckled,

"I want you to be vocal today baby.",
said him and wiggled his eyebrows while smirking.

"Ok.",
replied the younger shyly and hide his face in his boyfriend's embrace hugging him closely.