CHAPTER 14

Months passed very quickly.
And it's been 8 months since taehyung's departure. Many new things happened in these past months.

Jimin and Yoongi confessed their love to each other and started their journey together , happily. The couple is so cute to handle which made our sweet Jungkook miss his lover more.

Next news is, Jin got pregnant and is starting his third trimester within a few days.

Jungkook bought a new medium sized apartment in seoul where Jeons will come from Busan more frequently nowadays to stay with both their sons.

Namjin also moved out of their family mansion to a new mansion close to their parents ones. Hoseok is enjoying his life being single as a pringle, travelling to different countries in free times and enjoying to the fulliest.

~

One day when Jungkook was checking a pregnant male in the hospital ward whose delivery date is due in a few days, his eyes got captured in an old women in her late seventies , sitting on her hospital bed ,sewing with a needle and a thread on clothes.

Even in her late seventies, she look beautiful and special. Later he got to know that she is suffering from cancer. The old lady always had a helper woman by her side.

When his rounds got over, Jungkook went to her and talked with her. Their vibe got matched very well and the grandma and kookie become best friends within a few days. Jungkook would cook fresh homely food for her and will look after her after his duty time.

The grandma started to tell her stories to him one by one. She has two sons living in Australia who are married too but will never come to meet their sick mother but only send money for her. They are busy on their own life, forgetting their mother who bought them to this busy world and took care of them her whole good life.

Now Jungkook became her son. Jungkook video called taehyung and introduced him to her saying that 'he is your grandson in law halmeoni' and she replied by saying 'a handsome grandson in law'.

Today as usual jungkook's duty time got over and he went to his favourite grandma who is staying in one of the hospital rooms.

Jungkook entered her room and greeted her politely,

"Good afternoon grandma!"

She was sewing some arts on a white handkerchief. She always does that with colourful threads by making designs of birds, peacock, flowers etc.

Jungkook now have a collection of handmade designed handkerchiefs gifted by his sweet talented grandma.

The grandma looked up and placed her spectacles well to see her beautiful grandson walking towards him with a stethoscope in his neck and a white coat hanging in his hands.

"Good afternoon baby kookie.
How was your work?",
She responded in her rough quivering voice.

"It was so good grandma."

Jungkook sat near her on the slight big bed and peeked towards the design his grandma was making today. She is very good at embroidery works.