CHAPTER 23 [M]

- Mature scenes:

Taehyung removed his shirt and joggers before hovering over the breath taking male who is laying flat on the bed, staring at his hot lover.

Jungkook gave a sweet smile to the male above him and circled his hands around the older male's neck, bringing him closer towards his own face. He stared at the art in front of him and leaned upwards a bit to kiss those inviting lips with passion.
The kiss was slow and smooth. Jungkook sucked on the older's bottom lips and upper lips equally, while the other reciprocating the actions.

Taehyung undone the boy's shirt buttons while kissing him hungrily around his neck and shoulders,down his chest and stomach. He pulled away and removed the younger clothes along with the boxers, making the boy wide naked in front of his piercing gaze.

Jungkook bite his bottom lips, feeling quite shy. How many times the couple had made out or makes love, jungkook still gets shy at this stage making the older above him chuckled at the reaction.

"Don't laugh idiot.",
whined the boy and slapped the other's chest lightly.

"I'm sorry baby. Very sorry."

Jungkook pouted again and touched the waist band of tae's boxer and whined again. Taehyung tried at control his chuckle seeing the cute baby in front of him, laying on the bed, looking sexy as hell, whining cutely.

Taehyung got up and removed his boxers and hovered again and stared at the boy, making Jungkook impatient.

"What are you waiting for tae?
Put it in. I want you please."

"You want this?",
questioned the older, perfectly teasing him while pointing at this own manhood with this eyes.

"Yes hubby. Please. Do it!"

Taehyung moved away from the younger and layed on the bed, beside him with a smirk.

"Take what you want angel."

Jungkook understood what the older means. He smirked back at the man and stood on his knees, and got on top of the other.

"What do you want me to do love?",
asked Jungkook playing along with the older.

"Ride me, love!"

"Okay! I'll take what I want then."
said Jungkook but looked around the room, searching for something. He smiled seeing the thing he needed and went towards the dressing table to take it, swaying his hips a little too much, making his soon to be husband feel pain from the hardness of his throbbing cock.

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock, seeing his angel coming towards him with his belt. Jungkook got on his knees above him and tied both of his hands above his head, on the headboard of the bed, before taehyung can protest.

"Baby, please, no.no.no."

"Baby, please, yes.yes.yes.
Shut up hubby. Let me do my work."

Suddenly, Taehyung groaned loudly when he felt the younger slid down on his cock slowly while moaning loudly. Jungkook placed his palms on the older's chest and slid in slowly with the lubrication of his natural pre cum.

Jungkook moaned loudly when he felt full with the man's member which is touching straight at his prostate. He sit still for a moment, laying on the man's shoulder, hugging his neck, taking long deep breaths.

Taehyung kissed the boy's neck a few times to calm him down.

"You are doing well bun."

Jungkook smiled and pulled away and started to bounce in a slow pace, each bounce giving him the best pleasurable hits. Jungkook whimpers at the feeling and increased his pace. He can feel taehyung's hard cock moving inside out of him which is throbbing well. They have sweats dripping from their foreheads down their necks.

"You're so tight d-darling."

"Aaa-ah yeah h-hubby."

Jungkook increased his pace feeling a knot forming inside his stomach and his legs started to shake badly, making him decrease the pace eventually.
He whimpers at the lose of strength and energy.

"B-baby, let me help you."

Jungkook looked at his boyfriend and untied the belt quickly. Taehyung's hands went straight towards the boy's waist, holding it tightly before thrusting upwards in high speed. Junglook's eyes rolled back in pleasure as he fell on top of the latter's chest, reaching his high.
White substance oozed out of the boy as he felt his climax, while screaming his lover's name.

Taehyung quickened his pace for a few seconds before cuming hard inside the boy, painting the smooth velvety walls, while groaning loudly, hugging the boy more close towards his own body. Jungkook moaned at the new feeling of the hot cum filling him to the brim.

Both of them breath heavily, catching their breaths.

"You did so good my baby."
Praised taehyung.

"You did the best too hubby."
replied the boy.

Jungkook nuzzled his face on his boyfriend's neck and kissed there. They stayed in each other's arms for a few minutes before tae stood up with the younger and gone to take a bath together.

___________________________________

Hope you liked it!💜

A very short chapter. I know!
I've shared my issue on the message board.

Vote and comment♡