Welcome!

Welcome to my book 'Never kiss your best friend'

Welcome to my book 'Never kiss your best friend'. Thank you for opening this book and reading this. I hope you all will give my second book much-needed love.

I promise to do better than my first one, but you see, firsts are always special. So if you are new, or my first-time reader, then you can check THAT ONE RIDE as well. The book is officially complete on Inkitt.

Before you go further, give me two minutes of your time and read the points:

1. English is my second language, and I write stories as a hobby. So, if you will find mistakes. Kindly tell me.

2. For every chapter, if you love it, I expect you to pour your heart into the comments section. Your love is all I need and that is why I am doing this. READ, COMMENT, LIKE AND REVIEW the book.

3. This book will contain violence, sexual abuse and a few (maybe one) suicidal thought. And a bit of kinky stuff, too, but not very much. So you are welcome to read the story if and only if you are 18+.

4. Since I am an Indian and my main protagonist and antagonist are Indian too. I am so, so, soooo excited to give a sneak peek to all my international friends about my culture too. I hope you will love it.

Here is a sneak peek of the book for all of you.

🌷🌷🌷🌷

"Get in the fucking car right now," Aaron said with an iron tight grip on my bicep, his eyes burning with flames of wrath.

I narrowed my eyes, chin raising to match his towering figure over me. "You are not my father. You are my best friend, so don't you dare tell me what to do."

His chest rose and fell in a rhythm. The long-burning pit of hell in his eyes turned cold.. so cold that I felt shivers down my spine as if the entire arctic ocean froze the world around me. He leaned forward, closing the distance between us such that we were inches apart. "I can be so much more to you than that, baby. All you need to do is open your fucking eyes."

🌷🌷🌷🌷

"Her love makes me want to rip this world from heaven to hell." Aaron McOwen.

🌷🌷🌷🌷

A day before her 18 birthday, Aisha Sharma flees India, hoping to escape her dark past. What better place to start fresh than the city of love? Paris. Trying to bury the monster of her past,Aisha stumbles into Aaron McOwen, a handsome stranger soon to become the first friend in her new life. All Aisha needs to do is keep Aaron at arm's length. Even in the city of love, Aisha knows she can't give away her vulnerable heart.

Aaron McOwen, a new-age gentleman, the ideal man, hard-working, caring, and sweet. also heir to one of the largest business empires across the globe. Together they will find their true selves as Aisha's sinister past comes to Paris. Their growing feelings, which they deny to themselves, will ultimately test their friendship.

❤️

Aisha Sharma

Aaron McOwen

Aaron McOwen

Them