Bonus Chapter

A/N

This chapter is strictly 18+

—----------------------------------

Aaron's POV

"On your knees, Mrs McOwen."

Her chest rose and fell, and slowly she bent down on her knees in front of me. I tugged the hair lock behind her ears. My dick was swollen, ready to rip apart my pants when she palmed her hand over it. She wet her lips, something she always did when she was horny as fuck.

I smirked, knowing that she was struggling and she won't do anything until and unless I said so. I opened the belt buckle, dropping the pants and taking a step closer to her, my almost hard dick an inch away from her heavenly mouth. Her breath became laborious, as I trailed my hand on her jaw, inclining it up to lock our eyes. I hissed when her cold fingers slid the waistband of my boxers and she ripped them down my leg. Before I could breathe, her warm tongue swirled over my head, sending vibrations all over my body.

I titled my head up with a groan as she traced her wet tongue from bottom to top, squeezing my length with her cold fingers and sucking the head as she reached the top. Her cheeks became hollow as sucking continued, that hand doing its job simultaneously.

God, two years after our marriage, five years since we had known each other and I still could not get over her skills in a closed room. The day I took her virginity, and every day followed after that, we had been crazy fuckers like rabbits. With her every moment was special, but sex? Extraordinary. The most pleasurable thing. Be it every corner of my, our, apartment. Or the office, her workplace... we had to have sex. She was conservative with PDAs, but I knew the right spots to trigger and boom!

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pushed it more to my stomach, her lips touching my balls. With no remorse Aisha pressed her lips tight against my length, sucking as she pulled away wholly, pre cum shining on her pouty lips.

I hissed, grabbing her by the shoulder, lifting her and dropping her on the bed. She smirked, looking up at me from under her lashes.

"Strip at once," I said in a hoarse voice even though I did not recognize it.

The playful expression plastered over her face, biting the side of her lips with a pout as she smiled and raised her brow. "Tsk, I don't know. How about you strip for me? After all, today is one special day."

I could have if I was not in the mood to bury myself deep in her pussy.

I grabbed her ankle and pull her towards me, a gasp escaping her mouth. Leaning down, I kissed her open-mouthed, my tongue invading hers as her fingers brushed my hair. My palm travelled from her waist to the top of her chiffon shirt, just above her breast. Tearing myself away an inch, our eyes held the lust and yearning for each other's bodies. With a smirk, I wrapped the shirt material in my wrists and tear it open, buttons flying somewhere, her eyes going wide.

"In case you forgot who you belong to in bed, and how to behave," I whispered, pecking her lips.

She gulped, raising her chest and poking it flirtatiously in my direction as she unplucked her bra. My eyes landed on the perfect tits, at least perfect for me. Everything about her was perfect, for me. Nipples turned into pebbles and asked for attention. She took a step back, dragging her ass toward the headboard, raising it a bit and sliding down the jeans, followed by the excuse of a thong.

Just as I thought nothing could be sexier than that, she arched her waist and spread her legs wide on either side of me. My dick twitched at the glistening pussy, shining wetness... for me.

"Now," she said, roaming her head down and down from her waist until the middle of her thighs, cupping and denying the pleasure of seeing her. "I suppose you didn't have your deserts, husband?"