✰2•The Junior✰

{Time Skip After School}

AUTHOR'S POV

Seorin was outside the school waiting for Karina to come since they always go back home together. She finally saw her bestie running to catch up with her. "Ey sorry for being late. I had to go to the library to find a book" Karina said while trying to catch her breath.

Seorin was looking at her "It's the first time that I hear you saying that you went to the library so spoil the tea.On the top of that you were late 30 minutes I don't buy it". "It has nice weather what about hanging out?" Karina tried to change the topic.

Seorin stared at Karina "Now" she said."Okay okay but let's go to sit somewhere because here it's not the right place" Karina said. "Let's go at the park" Seorin said and started walking.

They sat at a bench and Seorin said "Now you can start why you were at the library?". Karina took a deep sigh and started "Well..."

°FLASHBACK°

KARINA'S POV

I finished packing my things and I headed out of the classroom to go at the yard to find Seorin. While I was walking in the hallway I saw two girs speaking. I ignored them and I was about to leave when I heard the one of them talking about Seorin?

I hid myself behind a locker to listen to what they were saying. I tried to take a look to see who these girls were. The one was Jung Wonyoung I know that she doesn't like Seorin because she likes Jungwon more like tailing him everywhere and trying to gain his attention.She is seriously pain in ass. But the other I see her for the first time.

She has long brown hair and eyes. Actually she is really pretty. I was kinda spacing out while looking at the girl 'who is she?'.

I came back to reality when I heard Wonyoung yelling at her "You promised to help me Yeseo and remember what I know about you". So her name is Yeseo isn't she one of our juniors?And why is Wonyoung yelling at her?.

"Sorry unnie I-l'll do it if you say so" Yeseo said I could she the fear in her eyes. Wonyoung's expression immediately changed "Good. Now let's see who is better Sim Seorin" the tone of her voice made it obvious that this isn't good.

She left and I was ready to leave as well when I heard sobs from where Wonyoung and Yeseo where speaking it was Yeseo. She was on the floor crying.

I went closer to comfort her 'That bitch Wonyoung who knows what she did to her' I thought. "Hey I heard Wonyoung yelling at you is everything okay?". The girl whipped her tears "No it's okay I have go"

I grabbed her wrist to stop her "You can tell me anything" I said giving her a smile "Thanks I appreciate that". "Now let's go to buy you a water or something else and tell me what happened there" she nodded and we left.

AT THE CAFETERIA

I bought Yeseo a bottle of water we sat at a table she drank some of her water sighed and then spoke "She has being doing that for about a year now. She is black mailing me and telling me to do things that I don't want to do. This time she said to me to throw paint on Seorin I don't want to but if I won't..." she stopped and looked down.

"It's okay you can tell me I won't do anything to you" I smiled at her. "She found out that my dad was involved with a murder. I moved in Seoul with my mum two years ago because of this to start over again. My old classmates were bulling me because of this so when I came here I tried to stay silent and quietly do my job here until... she found out. I don't want to get bullied again so I do whatever she orders me to" a tear rolled down on her left cheek. "It's okay Yeseo. I'll help you get out of this. Oh by the way my name is Karina so... friends?" She whipped her tears with her thumb "Friends"

I took a look at the clock 'wait. WHAT? I'VE BEEN TALKING TO YESEO FOR ABOUT HALF HOUR SEORIN WILL KILL ME' "Yeseo I'm very very very sorry but my friend is waiting for me outside the school for about 30 minutes and I really have to go. Will you be okay?" She nodded "Before I leave what about exchanging numbers?" I asked. "Sure" We exchanged out numbers and I waved at her saying "Don't bother to text if you need anything okay?" she gave me thumbs up and I run at the yard to find Seorin.

°END OF FLASHBACK°

AUTHOR'S POV

Seorin didn't know what to say she was just looking at her friend trying to find the right words. She was feeling sorry for Yeseo while having flashbacks of all those let's call them accidents she had during this year.

She was losing pens and pencils all the time but she never found out who took them.

Someone through soda on her but she never saw who.

Someone was throwing small pieces of paper, food and other things oh her head during lunch time but she never learnt who.

But Wonyoung was always there laughing at her. Now she knew it was Yeseo forced by Wonyoung. No she wasn't mad at Yeseo not a little bit she was sorry about her since she knows how stubborn is Wonyoung and she always acts like a spoiled princess.She didn't like that attitude but using someone innocent to hurt her that's too much.

Once her favourite hair ribbon was found on Seorin's bag and she kept complaining that Seorin did it on purpose. She was really mad only at one person right now JUNG WONYOUNG.

While Seorin was spacing out having all those flashbacks Karina spoke. "Hey please don't be mad at Yeseo she is so kind and sweet it's not her fault she just doesn't want to get bullied".

Seorin looked at her friend" No I'm not mad at her at all actually I'm kinda sorry for her for being user by this bitch Wonyoung" Karina sighed in relief "What about meeting her?".

Seorin was dumbfounded out of nowhere meeting Yeseo? "Why?"she asked still confused about why Karina suggested that. "Well I bet she will feel guilty about doing all those things to you. I told she was looking at her feet while she was talking about that." Seorin had finally understand "Oh yeah sure I don't want her to feel guilty because of Wonyoung"

Karina was so happy about that "Hmm what about meeting with her at the coffee near school tomorrow after classes? It is Friday and we hang out anyways but this time we will be three and not two. What do you think?". Seorin looked at Karina's eyes she could she how excited she was "Sure tomorrow after school". Karina took out her phone "I'll text her".Seorin nodded "Go ahead".

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔
FIRST OF ALL THIS IS NOT HATE TOWARDS WONYOUNG I JUST WANTED TO ADD AN "EVIL" CHARACTER AND IT WAS HER NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

Thanks for wasting your time reading this. Actually Yeseo came up as a character I wasn't thinking of using her at the beginning but here she is.

Pls look forward to the next chapter and vote

Bye bye lovely hoomans •ᴥ︎︎︎•